Chapter 13 (edited)

Deku's POV:

I was rudely awakened by knocking on the door and a girl in an all pink outfit barging in.

"Who the fuck are you! Did they make you an omega toy as well! I knew that red eyed freak was lying to me of course this place was not safe" I said before grabbing onto the girl's wrist,"if we hurry they won't be able to catch us and we can be free. Don't you want to be free!" I said as I tried to drag her to the window, but she stood her ground.

"I am free, I live here, my mate saved you from the omega traders and brought you here!" She said growling in a circle,"and now it's my job to get you out of that outfit, although you look cute in it"

"They've brainwashed you, don't worry I know a doctor his name is Shinso he is a great doctor we just need to find where he is" I said, it was the truth if anyone could help with brainwashing it was Shinso the most manipulative person I knew before I was kidnapped.

"Oh you poor poor child, come along now" she said as she effectively dragged me down the hallway even with me fighting her.

"Fine I'll go with just let me go" I said calmly. All I need is for her to let me go. I'll punch her then run. It's perfect. I can then run and find Shinso and my mom.

"Fine but I'm trusting you" Mina said

"You shouldn't trust someone you just met" I said before giving her a sting punch in the nose. I saw blood begin to drip and that's when I decided to bolt.

I saw stairs on the way here so I'll just continue to run there and then go out a window or a door, whichever one I find first.

I was running straight forwards not caring to look at my surroundings or what was in front of me since I figured it would stay clear but apparently not.

My chest ran into something solid before I was brought chest to chest with the Pomeranian haired looking boy.

"Pinky what's the meaning of all this!" He said

"Well you see..."

"I'm getting away from all of you! Let go of me you filthy alpha. I need to get this girl to Shinso. She's been brainwashed by your guy! Made to think you guys are great but in reality you guys are awful, awful people. Buy other people so you can have a love life! I hope you rot in hell!" I yelled as I tried to squirm my way out of his arms.

"See I told you man, aggressive and closed off..." the red head said.

I heard Bakugo sigh before speaking to the others. "Just fucking continue on with your damn day. I'll deal with shit mood" he said, sounding tired. I sure hope he is tired.

"Bitch! The only one here in a shit mood is you!" I yelled at him, it took so much in me not to cringe at cursing . I hated cursing, it was uncalled for and rude but I have to keep being aggressive and rude until I am free.

"Come on Izu let's get you some food, then I need to do some work" 

"Don't call me that! Last name not first name!" I yelled upset that it made my cheeks grow warm

"Do you want eggs?"

"Ew who the frick eats egg they are so gooey and rubbery"

"Then you haven't had good eggs, so eggs it is!" He yelled as he sat me down in a chair and began to get ingredients out.

I was about to slip out of my chair and run towards the door but it seems he knew what I was up to since he put his hand up and said,"don't you even think about it"

"What! I wasn't gonna do anything you just would think that I would because your facing the other direction!" I yelled bummed that he knew what I was gonna do.

"Yeah sure~ whatever you say, sweetheart" he said, dragging the 'e' in sure.

"I- wait- no I'm not you sweetheart" I said saying 'sweetheart' in a mimicking way like a sibling does to their sibling to annoy them.

"And breakfast is served," the man said after a few minutes of silence.

"How do I know you didn't poison it? Hmm?"

"Did you eat the food last night?"

"Well yeah"

"Did you die or get sick?"

"No" I said quietly

"So if I didn't poison your food last night why would I do it now?" With that being said I shut up and took a bite of the food.

It was killer! I nearly moaned in delight from how tasteful and delicious it was. I soon scarfed down the whole plate. I knew it was a bad idea since I've barely eaten anything over the last 5 years but it tasted good.

'As a result of not having eaten a lot in 5 years, I'm super skinny... I have scars everywhere due to past experiences... my animal features aren't back yet...' I thought to myself

"Hey! You!" I said, getting his full attention,"why haven't you commented on my weight or scars or better yet why my animal features aren't showing?" I asked honestly because I was kinda curious but also this was a testing question.

After the short time I've been here he's been nice to me and if he answers this correctly I'll give him a small chance without him knowing and if he fails that part I'll just leave like my original plan.

———————————————————————————————————
              Words: 950

Okay I need honest opinions does this chapter makes since? Is it too fast pass? If so should I leave it like this or rewrite it?

Also I hope you enjoyed this story