Chapter 11 (edited)

Deku POV

The clothes he gave me were super soft and covered my whole body and had mini pillows attached. I however stayed in the bathroom just chilling on the toilet. I didn't want to be near the boy and this seemed like the best way to stay away. That was until he said, "Oi! You've done, certainly took your time."  as he opened the door. "Come on now we're not done, I said we have things to do and I want to go to bed quicker rather than later." The blonde said as he led me to the bed.

I smelled the scent of free food. My mouth watered and my stomach growled. It smelled like a 5 star restaurant.

I stayed standing by the bed, while the alpha sat at the head of the bed grabbing the food. "This is how we're going to do this..." the man said, getting my full attention. I knew what was about to happen and it wasn't gonna be good. It's gonna hurt...

"You answer my questions and get some food, it's a win-win" he said, confusing me. He wants to know about me? That's not correct, he's supposed to talk about how he's gonna hurt me and they take me back and not give me food.

"That's not right-" I accidentally said aloud. "You're not supposed to say that. It's supposed to be beat and return, not questions and food, that's not how this works..." I mumbled aloud, unaware that I did so.

"Forget about whatever the fuck happened in the past, I'm not a damn asshole!" Bakugo yelled and Deku slightly flinched. "Now sit down."

Deku did what he was asked not wanting to piss off the yelling alpha. "What's your name?"

"Why should I tell you that?! I spent 5 years keeping it a secret, not gonna stop now!" I yelled with inner rage at the question.

"Okay. My name is Katsuki Bakugou, what's yours?"

"Nunya" I said, trying my best to keep a straight face. I was however given a piece of meat. It was so good! But I knew In a second he would regret giving me the little food he did.

"Okay. Nunya what?" He asked calmly

"Nunya business" his face turned into a frown and I started giggling. I soon heard a loud growling sound. I tensed up and went silent.

"Just give me your damn name"

"Why should I? Maybe I don't remember my name"

"Oh shut the fuck up and tell me it"

"No"

"Fine, I guess I'll just eat all this delicious food all by myself," Bakugo said, trying to get me to answer.

I watched as he put some meat in his mouth and ate it. Then do the same with a fork full of veggies. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to answer and eat the food, but then again I kept my name a secret for 5 years. Why give in now.

I'm also pretty sure he knew what was going on in my head because he was teasing me. Is that the right word?

"Look at how juice and free this meat is~ would be awful if you couldn't eat any of it" I scrunched up my face not knowing what to do, should I tell him or should I stay quiet. It came down to one thing.

I was originally gonna stay silent and just not eat but he put a piece of meat to my mouth and when I was about to bite down he moved it away.

"Ah ah ah.. name first" he said while putting it close to his mouth.

"Izuku, Izuku Midoriya" I said before I could think.

"Good, here you go," he said, giving me a few bites of food.

____________________________

                          Words: 631

I hope you guys like this!