Chapter 33

"Eri don't get so comfortable here," Izumi grumbled out with a scowl. "Everyone here is strangers and should be considered a danger." He explained hitting the carpeted floor with his foot.

Eri rolled her eyes with a pout, holding a pink bear in her hands, "You're being goofy, everyone even at the group home knew Izuku! You're just upset that someone actually wanted us!" She accused, hot tears welling up in her eyes.

"We don't know these people!" He stood up stomping, "Sure maybe Izuku but anyone else? Do you know them? Have they shown we could trust them? They are just like everyone else in this corrupt world!" He shouted, feeling the anger flow through his body eager for a release.

Eri stood up getting in her brother's face, "They haven't done anything to prove they're not trustable," she pointed out with sass.

Izumi scoffed, "let's just trust the people who live in a big fancy house." He glared at her, "Where do you think they got this money? Working?"

Eri's face fell, she had no come back or reason against that. The only thing she could do was let the hard truth sink in and agree with Izumi. "Fine! If you're so smart," she began air quoting 'so smart' giving her brother a glare, "What's your plan? Hm?" She asked raising her eyebrow, with her arms folded.

Izumi looked like a fish out of water, he kept opening and closing his mouth without a single sound. "Well- I only came in here to tell you I'm right once again!" He claimed, stomping towards the door.

"Well- then- go be right some where else!" Eri shouted back, not wanting him to be there any longer.

"Maybe I will!" He grabbed the door, "but not cause you told me to, because I'm smarter and I want to."

He opened the door, revealing a set of legs. The familiar green cargo pants and the smell of burning sugar flowed in.

Izumi didn't looked up, not wanting to meet the face of the man he was taking bad on. Instead he stumbled backwards. Falling in his back, meeting the chrism eyes he wanted to avoid.

The tall figure, bakugo, stood confidently. His hands in his pockets loosely and a smirk to show all his power. His face was shadowed by his messy and sharp looking hair. He looked like a demon for Izumi's nightmares and the smirk only made his look more terrifying.

The air grew tense and both the kids shook gently as they stared wide eyes at the demon in front of them. Every step the demon took towards them felt as loud as a bomb. The stomp dragging on as if it was in slow motion. They felt the air around them turn stiff in fear, making it ten times harder to breathe.

Once the demon was in front of Izumi, he bent down reaching a hand out. Izumi regret everything he did in the last ten minutes. He should have never shared his thoughts about the demon who brought them here to his sister. He was sure this was his last minutes on earth.

He closed his eyes shut tight, waiting for anything at all. Anything that the demon would do to him, to make him regret what he did.

"Breakfast is done," he grouched out, "wouldn't want you to die on us," Izumi stared in shocked as Bakugo lifted him to his feet.

"Breakfast?" Eri questioned with a small smile.

"Yeah," he responded dryly, "Izu demanded on making you guys waffles, eggs and bacon this morning, should have just gone out or told pinkie pie if you asked me," he grumbled, walking towards the door.

Eri skipped forwards grabbing her brothers hand on the way. Forgetting all about the talk with Izumi. "Fast Izumi stop making me drag you," she whined wanting to get to the kitchen as fast as she could.

Running down the hall, the smell of fresh breakfast grew. She felt as if this was surreal or a dream. Fresh food and a 'family.'

"Eri," Izumi whined trying to pull his hand from his sisters, "the food isn't going anywhere you don't need to run," he panted out.

Eri came to an abrupt stop, giving her brother a glare, "You don't know that, you don't know anything about these people."

"I know that they adopted us," he claimed, "I also know they gave us our own rooms filled with things."

Roller her eyes Eri scoffed, "ever heard of bribery?"

"Look Eri, I get it, you're scared but at least let me enjoy it while it lasts," Izumi demanded quietly with a tired sign.

Eri was completely taken back, her mouth open in disbelief, "Why can't you just listen to me!" She whisper shouted full of emotion.

"I am-"

"No you aren't, you are listen to them," she glared, emphasizing the word 'them' while pointing to the dinning room.

Izumi didn't say anything he just stared blankly at his sister. He wished she would just open up to the idea of them.

The two were both so deeply focused on there staring match, they didn't notice when Izuku walked in, nor when Mina and Denki did.

"Hey squishies," Mina shouted with an enthusiastic wave, "what are you doing out there?"

"The foods in there" Denki added with his bright smile.

"We were just communicating our thoughts," Eri responded formally, talking everyone by surprise.

"Hey," Izuku said kneeling down to her level and taking her hands gently in his, "no need to be so formal, or nervous. No one is demanding answers and no one is putting any harm or negative thoughts your way."

Eri stared past his unruly green hair with a blank face. She could feel everyone's eyes in her and it made her more uncountable with the situation she was in. She couldn't help but wonder what their real goal of this all is.

"Well...." Denki started with an awkward clap, "the food isn't going to eat itself, so let's just forget this happened and eat that up." He ended rubbing his tummy and licking his lips, gaining a laugh from Izumi, demanding he sat next to Denki.

Izuku continued to stare into Eri's eyes trying to figure out her thoughts because giving up, setting on 'if she wanted to talk she would.'

"Come on sugar, there's fresh cut strawberries and whipped cream," Izuku stood up leading her into the dinning room and getting a plate of food.

———————————————————
Words: 1085

Okay guys I was 14 when I started writing this so honestly it's kinda bad but I'm trying ;-; I'm not even that huge on My hero anymore so we progress I guess.

I hope you guys enjoyed this update!! Kind of a filler while I try to remember what my plan was, sorry if it's not that good. I'm going to try to finish this without just throwing it in a blender and calling it good.

Would you guys be interested in reading a short story, if I wrote one? It'd be a fantasy bl, probably focused on a school situation.