Chapter 21(edited)

3rd POV:

Izuku watched stiffly as Bakugo put on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. "Calm down Izu nothing's gonna happen to you. We are just going to watch the movie. Alright?" Bakugo said to Izuku as he rubbed Izu's arm releasing calming pheromones.

Izuku slowly began to relax as the movie continued to play. He didn't care about anything anymore, just about watching the movie. He forgot everything around him and focused on the movie as if he won it.

With that in mind Bakugou was bored, the movie was lame and childish to him. He'd rather watch horror or action instead of some wizards killing each other. He spent a while watching Izuku as his tail moved back and forth and ears twitched. 'They look soft....' Bakugo thought to himself as he reached his hand up from Izuku's shoulder and to his head.

Bakugo rested his hand there for a few seconds to see if he would get any negative reaction but got nothing . He then slowly began to rub Izuku's ears. To which izu leaned into which surprised bakugou but what surprised him the most was the fact that he started to purr. "So cute..." Bakugo said with a smirk.

Bakugo knew even if Izuku was zoned out, if Izuku didn't trust him even a little his self consciousness would have fought back but instead it didn't. It made Bakugou feel proud that his omega felt safe with him.

Halfway through the movie Izuku stopped purring and started to mumble inaudibly about the movie. "What was that Izu?" Bakugo asked but never got an answer because Izuku zoned out the world again.

Usually that would piss bakugo off, he didn't like being ignored but he would let it slide since it was Izu ignoring him and bakugo figured he didn't even hear him ask.

The rest of the movie was spent with bakugo rubbing Izuku's ears and Izuku purring while watching the movie.

When the credits rolled around Bakugo looked down at Izuku's face and saw a green haired boy half asleep trying his best to stay awake like a two year old. "Honey, if you're tired then go to sleep it's okay" Bakugo said as he turned the tv off.

"No.... have to... wake... danger...." Izuku mumbled tiredly and with a bunch of yawns in between. He snuggled closer to Bakugo taking in the heat.

Bakugo shook his head as he patted Izu's head, "it's not dangerous I promise just go to sleep you're tired and sleep is important" Bakugo said sternly.

"Only beca- I wan- to" he said before going straight to sleep.

Bakugo stayed there staring at the ceiling for a while to make sure Izuku was fully asleep before he got out of bed, dressed and out the door.

He texted the "squad" and told them to be in the meeting room immediately.

5 minutes passed but everyone was there. "any fucking news from the green group?" Bakugo asked, pissed off that they are always causing trouble.

"Yeah... but not good" Sero said quietly

"Fucking shit!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed his hands on the table." What! What the fuck did they do this time?! Hm?" Be said raising an eyebrow

"Whatever it is we can take them down like always they won't' know what hit em" Kaminari said as he punched his hand and spun in a circle.

"Just tell me what the shit heads did!"

"They sent a spy," Kirishima said straight faced, " been here for a while but we just barely caught it. They know about your omega and where the warehouse is." He said calmly

"Where the fuck is the fucking mole!?" Bakugo yelled, making people flinch and tense up.

"Cell 420 sir." Denki said, saying sir in a teasing manner trying to lighten the mood.