Chapter 20(edited)

3rd POV:

After Todoroki left, Bakugo grabbed the file and headed upstairs to put the file in his office and get Izuku from Aizawa.

Bakugo made it to his office in record time wanting to hurry and try to get closer to Deku. He knew it was gonna be hard but, who said he didn't like a small challenge.

He placed the file on his desk then rushed to Aizawa's room. "Open up, sleeping bag and microphone!" Bakugo yelled through the door as he knocked.

"You know it's not nice to call people that." Izuku said as he opened the door. Bakugo would be lying if he said he wasn't checking Izu out.

'That outfit looks so cute on him,' he thought to himself, with a bite to his bottom lip.

"You know it's not nice to run away from people." Bakugo responded blankly, making Izuku roll his eyes.

"If you keep rolling your eyes they'll get stuck." Bakugo said in a sing-song way.

"I'm not stupid like some people, I know that won't happen."  Deku responded not looking impressed.

"Yeah sure, short stuff." Bakugo said with a smirk.

"I am NOT short! I am 5'5 last time I checked so shut your goddamn mouth" Deku said, upset that he got called short.

"Aw~ honey I'm 5'8 you're short." Bakugo said enjoying the fact that Izuku got worked up so quickly.

The two continued to argue, ignoring the two adults watching with amusement. "I think things will work out just fine, Sho..." Mic whispered to Aizawa who gave a small nod.

"I am not fucking short you fucking bitch!" Izuku yelled at the top of his lungs, shoving Bakugo who grabbed onto Deku and falling backwards.

"Aww you're falling for me already!" Bakugo said smiling at Izu who was on top of Bakugo.

"You wish!" Izu said as he got off Bakugo.

"I do wish actually, how'd you know?" Bakugo said casually as he leaned against the door frame.

Izu blushed a little and glared at Bakugo "It will stay as one of your wishes. I won't be falling for you, or anyone else." Deku said, standing tall and glaring at Bakugou straight in his eyes.

"Is that a challenge?" Bakugo said not giving Izu a chance to answer before he started to talk again, "Do you want something to eat? I heard katsudon is your favorite meal. I can make that real quick?"

"I'm not hungry and even if I was I wouldn't eat your food" Deku said looking away with folded arms.

"Sure short stuff... come on" Bakugo said, picking Izu up bridal style.

Deku's ears went down and tail between his legs. He didn't know what Bakugo was gonna do and for the past 5 years no touches were good, everything he did led to something bad.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I know you don't believe it now but you will one day, I promise." Bakugo said as he made his way to the kitchen.

He set Izu down on the island chair and began to get the ingredients and materials needed to make katsudon out. "I'm not hungry"

"I never asked if you were hungry, Izu. I'm making you food and you're gonna eat as much as you can no harm done." Bakugo said not facing deku as he said it.

The sizzling sound of the food cooking was the only thing heard throughout the kitchen. The smell of the food was mouth watering.

So mouth watering it attracted company...