Chapter 15(edited)

Deku POV:

"Shut up and let me speak! We should play a game of hide and seek. I'll seek while you hide" I said calmly

"Sure whatever." With that being said I was hyped. Ready to leave this place and find Shinso. Ready as I'll ever be.

"Okay" I said as we made our way to the middle of the field. "I'll count to 60 before looking for you. Okay begin! 1... 2..." I closed my eyes and began to count, I heard Bakugo running away and smirked at how easy that part was.

69 seconds passed in a breeze, I could feel my heart beating in my chest, my fingers shaking from nervousness but my feet took off like I was in a race. ''We're gonna make it! We're going to do it!' I yelled to myself as I reached the netted fence.

As I began to climb up, I saw Bakugo run towards me while calling people to help get me. I climbed fast trying my best not to fall off. They were almost there and I was almost gone.

I reached the top and they were at the bottom of the tall fence. "Izu get down from there I don't want to have to hurt you"

"Oh yes the first thing to go to is violence! This is why I'm leaving! I'm leaving this whole damn country if I have to but I'm done with the violence! I'm done with the hate! I'm done with being a fucking omega!" I yelled down at them, glaring at Bakugo.

The only way I can get down without getting caught is to jump, but if I jump I'm doomed to get injured."Izuku don't you even think about it..." Bakugo said, which helped me make up my mind.

The short fall felt nice, like I was free, but the landing didn't feel so pleasant. I hurried and got up. My foot was aching but I needed to leave, I needed to find Shinso, I needed to find Aizawa and Mic and mom.

I took off running, letting out a whimper here and there,"I'm coming Shinso! Just you wait!" I yelled out as I sprinted fast and ignored the pain. I heard people behind me start calling people but paid no attention to them. My attention was fully on getting as far away from this place as possible.

With out a blink of an eye I was in the air,"what the fuck is this?!" I yelled deeply confused on how I was in the air.

"You are such a pain for someone who is back after 5 years..." I know that voice..

"Shinso! What the flip frack crack are you doing here, with them" I said using a disgust tone with the word 'them'

"Those idiots..." he paused and I could tell he was trying to hide something but chose not to say anything."I live with them. My mates are here too."

"That's nice grab them and let's go" I said not caring that he said he has more than one mate

"Izu what the fuck!" Bakugo said as he finally reached us.

"Shinso what are you doing let's go! We don't have time to sit and chat! We need to hit the road, disappear, I need to find the others." I said, trying to wiggle out of his grip, but nothing helped.

"There-there, don't worry. They are inside the building" Shinso said as Bakugo looked at us weirdly trying to figure out what was going on.

"Eye bags what the fuck is going on?!" We completely ignored him.

"They're here! Then why was I with this angry Pomeranian this whole time?" I yelled out.

"I am NOT a DOG" Bakugo yelled out while glaring into my soul.

"That's a good one Zuku, I'm glad you're back and just a scene. You always were the dramatic one in the family"

"Excuse me?! I made it fun and you know it! I'm not the one who got their head stuck in a jar in second grade am I!" I yelled at him teasingly, just happy to be back.

"We don't talk about that.." he said as he began to walk towards the gate,"your dramatic scene has caused quite the entertainment but it's time to go back. Dad and papa are gonna freak once I tell them what you did"

"You wouldn't..."

"If you actually give this place a change maybe"

"Blackmail really?! I wasn't planning on leaving. I'll just hang out with papa and dad. Everyone else can disappear by all means." I said as I leaned on Shinso's shoulder.

"To the doctors!" Shinso declared as a redhead and yellow head started to tag along with us and Bakugo.

____________________________

Words: 790

Ha that was fun and hard to write! In most the chapters it's 3rd person but I'm trying to work on my fist person writing so yea. This isn't the best writing but it's something.

I hope you enjoy reading and have a good night/day