Chapter 29

3rd Pov:

Izuku was eager to get to play in a pool for the first time in years and was up, trying to pull Bakugou along with a bright smile. "Come on," he whined when Bakugo didn't budge.

"Have Shitty hair take you to ponytail to get a swimming suit, ill be out later," bakugo said before turning around and heading towards the bathroom. Izuku's eyes dropped, along with his smile and his posture. His mood was now sour with the fact Bakugo was once again doing something else instead of spending time with him. Izuku slowly turned and walked away with tears forming in his eyes. Without findling kiri he head towards Momo and received a lime green swim trunk and a slightly big long sleeved swim shirt to go with it.

Once he changed he wandered around tell he stumbled upon Jiro and Mina wispearing about some drama with Kirishima, Todoroki, Denki and Shinso.

"I heard that Todoroki has interest in Kiri," Mina started with an eye raise and a small smirk.

"Really? They'd be too cute, too bad he's with Shinso and Denki," Jiro said with a shrug of their shoulders and the usually frown they wore.

"That's just the thing Kyoka!" Mina said, raising her hands in the air with a small jump, "Kirishima was talking to Hanta AND said he lost feeling for the two after feeling left out. Something about not wanting to lose their friendship and mess everything up." MIna finished trying to remember what hanta said kiri told him.

With a sigh Jiro dreadfully stated, "so much drama for people who've known each other for years."

"I know right?!" Mia said, now slouching over, "anyway let's get going, the boss said something about finding Midoryia and leading him to the pool." With that said the two turned towards Izuku and froze as Izuku stared at them with wide eyes.

All three just stared at each other for a while until Izuku looked at the floor and mumbled an apology.

"Don't be sorry broccoli boy, we should have noticed you before, how long have you been standing there?" Mina asked with a huge smile. Izuku seriously wondered how she got that much energy and joy.

"O-only a fe-ew minutes," he responded while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

'Whatever. Doesn't matter, just get to the pool," Jiro said, bored as ever with no care for the world. That left Izuku also wondering if they acted differently with Momo or if they just always seemed bored of life without a care for the world.

With that they all headed towards the indoor floor which was healed in the basement and met up with what Izuku called the 'Boom squad' which consisted of Bakugou, Mina, sero, Kirishima, Denki, Shinso, Jiro and Kirishima and Todoroki. Though Bakugou and Shinso were missing from the group. With a small sign and frown,  Izuku looked around the large tiled room and noticed the bubbling hot tub in the far corner. In the middle of the room was a pool that went from 8 ft deep all the way to 12 ft. Memorized by the room he didn't notice the room filling with laughter, until he was picked up by his waists.

With a squeak he tried to figure out who was lifting him as well as trying to get out of there hold. When they started to move more towards the pool Izuku started to struggle more in the hold which didn't seem fazed. Soon he was in the air squirming around before splashing into the cold deep water. He was slowly sinking as he tried to remember how to swim, flailing his limbs, as his lung began to burn. His eyes burned from the chlorine as he watched the surface become farther and farther away. Slowly he began to stop moving, his eyes getting heavier and heavier to keep open.

He slightly felt warm rough hands as they tugged him back to the surface. He left his body being pushed to lay on his side as he began to violently cough. Once he was fully there he mental cringed at the feeling of wet ears, and how wavy his hair seemed to get once wet.

"Izu? How are you feeling? Do you want to go back to bed? Sit in the hot tub? Maybe go sit on the chairs over there?" Bakugo asked gently as he watched his future love try and get his breathing under control. Waiting for an answer as he got was a point towards the tub. With that Bakugo glared at everyone as he lift Izuku without a sweat and set him in the hot tub.

Within a few minutes he had everyone in the room apologizing for not doing anything. The main one was Sero who was the one to throw him in. After every apology Izuku just said it was okay and to just enjoy the pool, which Reluctantly they agreed and all went to play chicken with each other. Leaving Bakugou, Shinso, and Izuku alone in the hot tub.

Izuku felt bad for them staying with him and not with their friends, "You guys don't have to stay with me. You two can go play with your friends instead of being bored in the hot tub with me, I promise it won't hurt my feelings.

"Zuku?" Shinso said gaining his full attention as well as Bakugou, "respectfully your an idiotic moron. You're my little brother plus I don't like the whole energetic stuff and it's warm over here. Lil old pomeranian over here is head over heels over you so unless you get back in the pool he won't go. Mr. Protective might not even let you go in after your attempt of drowning."

Izuku's full face slowly became red leaving both boys to laugh. He soon zoned them out and watched the others smile and play in the water together having a good time with no worries or concerns. The more he watched the more jealous he got at being able to play in the pool as well as not worrying about anything.

After a while of just staring and an annoyed grunt from Bakugou, Bakugo brought them to the shallower end of the pool and hopped in before slowly easing Izuku into the water. Izuku then looked over to the other who were still plating chicken then back at Bakugou, "Kacchan? Do you think-  maybe we can-  i mean if you want you-" Izuku tried to ask but couldn't figure out how to ask.

"Whatever nerd just get on and win. I refuse to team with some that'll lose," Bakugo stated blankly as he let deku get on his shoulders.

The rest of the day was spent playing pool games and teaching Izuku how to swim again. By the end everyone was exhausted and watched Friends, falling asleep in the process.

_________________________________

Words: 1153

Guys i finally updated, the only reason i didn't was wanting to read more then wanting to write, and lets note forget out bestie writers block. Anywho i hope you enjoy the filler chapter and like always feel free to say whatever comes to ind in the comments as long as its semi appropriate.

 Anywho i hope you enjoy the filler chapter and like always feel free to say whatever comes to ind in the comments as long as its semi appropriate

Also that just describes everything.

Anyway stay safe, remember you are loved, eat a snack, drink some water, take a nap, work on something you've been procrastinating.

~tell next time