Full Description

Family's can be tough. Life can feel like it's on one long downhill drive that will end in a fiery crash.

During these times the people that we can lean on come into our life in sometimes unexpected ways. But we wouldn't trade those moments for the world.

Friends are the people who you can trust most in the world no matter what age you are. They become your family. Your home. Your safe place.

They will love you unconditionally and be your support when you need them the most. And in turn you will love them and support them to help them achieve their dream and any goals they have in life.

In the case of Emmet Jones, Melanie Thorson, Shay Ryans and Addilyn Abbott all of those things are true.

Family life for all of them was never a fun subject when it came to the four of them.

Emmet turned to street racing.

Melanie found comfort in partying and one night stands.

Shay focused on the company and the company only.

Addilyn tried her best to stay positive for the people around her.

They were all lost and broken in their own way, that is until they became the four.

It was a spark like no other. They all fit together and became a mosaic of love and happiness. They were a family.

And as they always say; family isn't always blood.

----------------------------------------------------

Content Warning: this book contains mention of domestic abuse, substance abuse and a brief mention of s*icide.

---------------------------------------------------

ahhhhhhhh omg hey everyone!!! this is my first ever completed story that's not a fanfic lol! I am so excited for you guys to meet the four because they are my favorite ever. I have written so many short stories about them before but not a full book. anyways I am sosososossosososo excited for you guys to come on this journey with them!!

I want to dedicate this book to my best friend ever. bestie I love you so much thank you for being the best internet friend, editor, story creator. this book would not be done with out you! literally, you are the original creator of emmet and addilyn and thank you for creating them because now I want my own hot australian. I would say I want my own addilyn but I have already found mine and that's you. I love you long time little sis <3

-xoxo m

Side note: I wrote this story on google docs then transferred it to my laptop wattpad account but now going through it on my phone there are some formatting issues and I apologize if you are reading this on your phone and it looks a little wonky!!