Thank You

I finally finished my first ever book that isn't a fanfic and it feels pretty good.

for some context behind these characters they have always been a comfort from writing all about them. whenever I feel alone or im in a slump I know I can find a place with the four. they are all little parts of me and my real life found family and I think that is super special.

I really hope you guys liked going on this journey with them and I hope that you all can find comfort in them as well.

a friendship like the fours is one in a million and I am so lucky to have found that with the besties and with my little sister.

there will be a sequel to this book with some epic drama and everything.

there are also plans for a book(s) with our fav little red head avery and her experiences in high school and figuring out her life.

I am also planning/plotting a spin off of the four with their kids so we will see all of our fav idiots try and navigate parenting life. the children will also go on some wild adventures so be ready.

once again thank you all so much for reading, commenting, and voting, it means the absolute world to me. I was actually so nervous to post this because it's my own ideas and sometimes I spiral and fall down a hole and edit and edit because I want to make everything perfect.

I love you all so much and to the four thank you for being my home.

-xoxo m <3