I need your help! :)

Hello, friends. I'm going  to start rewriting some of my stories as non-fanfictions and list them for sale on Amazon for Kindle. Since you have been such a wonderful group of readers, I want to get input on the story as far as what I can improve?

I already know there are areas I'd like to improve.

1. I want to create more of a dichotomy between Harry and Ellie. I want it to be more obvious that he's out of her league, not because he thinks so highly of himself, but because they come from very different backgrounds.  Ellie is Sally Sunshine, small-town raised, optimist. Harry was born to privilege in Chicago, a child prodigy and one of the youngest doctors in his position. He's snobby, only to the extent that he's always had the "finer things" in his life.

I'd love to hear your ideas on how to make this more obvious without being cliché.

2. I want to make their shifts at the hospital more realistic. First of all, they won't request shift changes based on their relationship, haha. Also, I'm kind of stuck when it comes to the huge variety of ER cases. Any ideas how to expand the cases and treatments? I do read a lot about doctors, nurses, ER's, etc. but I'm not a nurse or a doctor, so I get kind of stuck.

3. Is there anything I can clarify about Harry and Logan's relationship? I do want Ellie to think that they slept together when she was gone, and the fact that they didn't only comes to light when Ellie gives Harry a chance to explain. And I want Harry to still be under Logan's thumb, so he kind of falls back into his routine with her without thinking about the consequences.

4. I'd like to think I handled the alcoholism well. Any suggestions.

5. Any other thoughts and ideas overall? You can't hurt my feelings (I mean, don't TRY to hurt my feelings!) But I want honest feedback, even if it means I have to change things and re-work the story.

Thanks so much!

<3 Jen