Prologue

...

Somewhere in a place where time doesn't flow, meaning has no meaning a single island idles in the middle of nowhere. Banished from their own world they have become prisoners to this place. Do not pity them, their own actions and crimes have led them here.

 Do not pity them, their own actions and crimes have led them here

*insert loud annoying complaining here*

Ah yes. These two. Almost forgot about them.
If you actually payed any attention to our previous story-adventure I mean, then you know that these were the two scoundrels causing trouble back in Keystone. But they got their butts handed to them tho, by a weird discolored dog and something that Lovecraft thinks about before he goes to bed at night.
And now they have been banished here as punishment. And one of them will not stop talking.
Gerard: Do you ever shut up? Just give it up already we're stuck here forever.
Toriel: You give up too easily.
Gerard: I'm being realistic. You never know when to quit, it's never gonna happen.
Toriel: So your really gonna except your fate? Just like that? You don't even wanna try to get back to Prodigia?
Gerard: Being stuck here is better than getting and earful from the Overlord. He's probably wondering why we haven't come back with void fluid yet.
Toriel: We we're so close that day...then the Puppet master and his pathetic friends showed up and messed it all up!
Gerard: Hey remember that weird snake tube thingy you stuck in his head?
Toriel: You mean the black worm? If his friends didn't show up so soon it's magic would have taken affect much sooner, and he would have been on our side again.
Gerard: Like turn him evil?
Toriel: Have you literally been paying attention to anything I've said??
Gerard: It's hard to keep track of time when you don't know what time it is.
Toriel: The black worm was pulled out of his head too soon, so it'll take affect much slower. But eventually he'll give in. With each passing day his heart will grow colder and colder, until he doesn't remember anything of his past life and only knows one thing. Evil. He'll unleash hatred on all those who have grown close to him.
Toriel: Oh I wish I could be there to see it. It would be such fun to watch!
Gerard: Well that's never gonna happen.
Toriel: Oh would you just-
*whistling*
Toriel: wait...
*whistling*
Toriel: Do you hear that? It sounds like whistling...is someone else here?
The two peak behind the large tree that stands tall in the center of the island. On the other side they see and large shadowy entity digging something out of the ground. They almost mistaken it for Agog, one of the entities responsible for banishing them to this deserted place. But upon closer inspection it looked nothing like Agog at all. It was tall skinny and slender, you could almost see the outline of its rib cage. It's face was wrinkly and pale, whiter than freshly fallen snow. It had long rigged arms with razor sharp claws at the palm of its hand. It's eyes were two dark pools of pitch black liquid with no pupils. It reminded them of a Wendigo of some sort. In the palm of its hand it was holding a shiny rock of some kind. The rock was a sort of light blue that gave off a glow, catching the two's attention.