Chapter 23 When The Wind Blows

Millions

Millions. Millions of tiny white stars scattered throughout the dark sky. Each one lighting up a spot on the battle field. Tiny little rays of suns, so small yet so bright. The starts scattered everywhere, and all that was left was the screaming.
There was screaming and pain, no one could see where it was coming from, for the stars were just too bright. It felt as though they would never go away, the stars, so bright there was no more room left for darkness. Perhaps that was where the screaming was coming from, the darkness. However, eventually the screaming was drowned out, for the collision of the stars impacting was just too loud to be ignored. Everyone ducked and hid as meteorites came crashing down onto the earth.
After the light had faded the stars disappeared, along with everything else that went with it. Then after they disappeared, the dust settled.
And so the stars, and the darkness, were no longer there.

Soul eater: So...so much light...
Soul eater: So many stars...it's so bright...too bright...
Soul eater: I still haven't found any meat yet...wait hold on now, is that who I think it is?

wait hold on now, is that who I think it is?

Soul eater: Ah! What a pleasant surprise. What did Pippet call her again earlier? Toriel? Haha...funny name...

I've been looking for you, little one.

Toriel: What...is this...?
Toriel: What is all this liquid? Is this void fluid? Who are you??
Toriel: Wait...I do know you, I've seen you before.
Soul eater: Shhhhhhh....
Soul eater: Hold still...this won't hurt a bit.
Toriel: What are you-AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!-