Chapter 18 The Two Newts

Nobody's POV:
Ah...these two again. We haven't seen them in a while now have we? How about we catch up with them and see what they're up to.
Gerard: Agh, Toriel, we've been in this world for nearly three weeks now. We haven't found any members of the Order at all and gathering a bunch of corpses ain't gonna help anyone. Well except you.
Toriel: I told you I have this under control. I liked it when you were quieter on that island...
Gerard: That island was a prison. And this world might as well just be another one. I'm just surprised we haven't been spotted at all lately, we're just wondering around the place like a bunch of hobos.
Toriel: Vagabond would be the correct term. And I told you already the veins of these creatures we've been gathering will be of use. You'll see soon enough.
Gerard: You said that a week ago.

Gerard: Let's face it, we're stranded and you have no idea what your doing

Toriel: Says the one that tried to steel a rock from an abomination.
Gerard: I only ever grabbed that stupid pebble in the first place to get away from you. But I guess we're just bound at this point...
Toriel: Oh well that can be fixed now very easily. Now if I just-
Toriel was cut off from what she was about to do when something had quickly slithered by and nocked her off her feet. She fell onto the dirt and looked up to see a tail slither into the bushes.
Toriel: Ah! What the-What was that??
Gerard: Don't look at me, I don't know.
Toriel: You-
???: My, my, they just can't seem to get along well now can they?
???: They can most certainly not. They also don't seem to know how loud and disruptive they are being.
Toriel: What in the...who are you?? Show yourself!
???: Hehe...

Toriel saw the tail again, but this time she saw what was attached to it

Toriel saw the tail again, but this time she saw what was attached to it. She thought it was some sort of snake at first but she soon realized it was no reptile at all. It was an amphibian, a newt to be precise.
There were two newts actually, almost completely identical. Expect for the different colors of their cloak, but other than that they looked like twins. They both had wide grins on their faces with both of their eyes being overshadowed by their cloak. They held spears with them, two tall dark purple spears with a black worm like symbol painted on them. Toriel and Gerard both recognized this as the black worm, meaning that they both had found two members of the Order of Influence at last. And two very peculiar ones, they had never seen twins of their kind before. And never had they met two giant talking newts in fancy clothing.