Chapter 11 Theres Two of Them

Other Gale's POV:

Other Noot: So...how's that tail of yours feeling buddy?
Other Gale: Oh it's...well...if I'm going to be completely honest with you I don't really like it that much. It feels a lot heavier than my old one and makes flying rather difficult, the only thing it does is just hang down limply by my side.
Other Noot: Yeah, I saw you struggling to fly the other day. But until we can find out what caused this your stuck with it.
Other Gale: Hey is it weird that it aches a little?
Other Noot: Your tail?
Other Gale: Yeah...it's been feeling really sore and kind of scratchy too. Not to mention it's a completely different texture as well.
Other Noot: I didn't think it would feel itchy, well-I mean it doesn't look that way...
Other Gale: It is...I wish I knew what was causing it so it would just stop but...*sigh* I go to sleep one night with my regular tail and the next morning when I wake up it's gone and replaced with...this...
Other Noot: It is rather strange how there was no warning, like it just appeared...
Other Gale: It's a minor inconvenience, well, for now...
*Nock* *Nock*
Other Gale: Huh? Who could that be at this hour?
I walk down the Academy's stairs as my weirdly deformed tail dragged along behind me. I get to the door and I slightly open it ajar. Wait-oh! Its B!
B: Hello Gale.
Other Gale: H-hello B. Um...what are you doing here? At this time of day?
B: Me and a few acquaintances of mine are in need of your assistance.
Other Gale: Well that's alright, what do you need?
B: Hmm...
Other Gale: Are you going to come in or...
B: Y-yes, before that...there's something you should know.
Other Gale: What is it?
B: It's rather complicated to explain...just, I want you to promise to not panic or freak out.
Other Gale: Umm...okay? What seems to be the-

okay? What seems to be the-

Gale: Uuuhhhh...h-Hi...

Gale's POV:
It was like looking at a mirror. I didn't expect an alternate version of myself to look this identical. He seems to be wearing a light blue sweater with the Astral symbol stitched onto it, his skin is the same color as mine and so is the hair. He looked tired, but I suppose I was too. Everything seemed fine about him until I got to the wings and tail...
His wings looked a lot dimmer than mine and they looked really pale...
And then there was his tail...

It was red...covered in thick layers of hide and muscle and had little purple spikes poking through it...
...oh no...
It's...happening to him too...he....he's.....
Flowey: Oh dang he's got it bad. Hey Gale doesn't this look familiar to you?
...
Flowey: Gale? Hello? Earth to Gale? Nah he's out of it.