Chapter 13 Let It Happen

Nobody's POV:
Other Gale: Um...other me? That wouldn't happen to be your world's Puppet master would it? Because if it was then...
Gale: It was definitely him...wait, Mira, where did you see him at?
Mira: Near the crossroads, he started acting weird, he was speaking in tongues and all of the sudden this mass of blood and tentacles bursts out of his arm...
Gale: Tentacles? That can't be right...I don't remember him having that...
Other Gale: Looks like we have to deal with this now...O-Oh Mira, your arm it's-
Mira: I'm fine. But the other Trial Masters that I was with were badly injured...they need help.
Other Noot: On it!
The Other Noot went into the medical supply room to get bandages and some healing balms. He stopped for a moment to process what they just heard and what had just happened.

 He stopped for a moment to process what they just heard and what had just happened

Other Noot: Puppet master!? Alternate dimensions!?!? More Gales??!?!? What!?!?Other Noot: What is even going on anymore!?!? What has my life become!?!?

Other Noot: What is even going on anymore!?!? What has my life become!?!?

Meanwhile...
Pippet: It looks like Gale is talking with his other self...
Seven: I can't be here right now, if he's sees me he'll-
Hob: Pippet? Is that you?
Seven: Ah!
Pippet: Oh! Hob it's just you. Hey so...um...this is other me-I mean-Seven.
Hob: That other you? Wa-Why did you bring him in here?? Isn't he on the bad guys side??
Pippet: Don't worry, he just gets possessed and does bad things some times. But it's not on purpose.
Seven: Actually-
Hob: Gets possessed sometimes?? What are you talking about?
Pippet: He's under a mind a illusion, Y'know, that sort of thing.
Hob: Isn't he a shadow element though?
Seven: I am...but this kind of mind illusion is different. It's not the kind that makes wild beasts and pets act aggressive and hostile. It's something else. And I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I have strings attached to me.
Hob looked up at the other Pippet and noticed slight transparent strings hovering above him. She looked back down at his face and saw faint scars and bruises covering most of his body, and tired eyes. Contrast to her friend who looked much more better health wise.
Hob: I see...If what you say is true than you should probably keep this a secret for now until the Puppet master gets back.
Pippet: Oh yes! And then we can find a way to get you unpossessed!
Seven: I doubt that will work...but fine.

On the far other side of the hallway Gale was still talking to his counter part while Other Noot was tending to Mira and the other badly injured trial masters. He wondered to himself just how all of this commotion could have happened in a short amount of time, but he kept it to himself and continued to heal the wounds of the others.
Other Gale: So your worlds Puppet master...he's...not with the Order?
Gale: He was, but not anymore. I've lived with him for awhile now so it's pretty easy differentiate him with someone who is in the Order. He's harmless.
Other Gale: So how did he manage to beat Mira and the others?
Gale: I...don't know. From what I know with out the magic of his staff, which by the way was broken, he's completely powerless. I was surprised to see that he carried no magic with him what so ever, even some people who are in the Order have some type of other magic that isn't shadow. So I don't know how he was able to do that...
Other Gale: That's odd indeed...
Just outside the Academy a metaphorical storm of rage and frustration approaches, so much frustration that you could almost feel the heat coming off of him.
Other Gale: Um, Mira, what exactly happened after the Puppet master...um...beat you?
Mira: Beat me? He knocked me out, when I woke up he was gone-