After Thoughts

Okay...here goes nothing.

*ahem*

Hello dear reader! If you are reading this it means you have reached the end

Hello dear reader!
If you are reading this it means you have reached the end. Congratulations, I'm actually quite impressed you've made it this far. I know quite a few people, including myself, that probably would have given up on this freak show a long time ago. If you may have noticed this took a whole lot longer to complete than my other two works, and to be honest, I'm not very proud of this one. And, well, I think it shows. I'll try to do better and improve, if only a little, slowly over time. But, if this story brought you any small amount of enjoyment then, well, I'm glad you liked it.

So as you may know, this series was based off the Prodigy Math Game. And let me tell you, if you read this first with out knowing the game existed you would never believe that it was actually a math game for children. I think I may or may not have went off the boarder of age rating this. I mean, you have blood and guts getting spilled every two chapter so I guess? Although as long as it took, I did enjoy writing this. It wasn't meant to be anything serious, more like something I'd do for fun, and I'm glad that I got to share it.

But... well, this appears to be the end. This doesn't mean that I'm done writing, no, this just means that the story has ended. Who knows, I might write more works in the future related to this, or even write something of my own some day. Who knows, only time will tell. So, reader, you might be a writer yourself, and if you are imma tell you something:
Your doing great pal! Keep up the good work! But don't forget, it's okay to take breaks and take some time off for yourself. I don't want you getting yourself burnt out and corrupted (pun unintended) if your getting stressed out, then take a break-okay? You'll do great, I promise.
I believe in you!

Well...I think this is your stop. I'll be writing again in the near future, dear reader, so until then, I'll see you later. I hope you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful life. Take care!

P.S.
I like you hat Korathius, take care.

-Sincerely, Author