Chapter 14 Not Quite What It Seems

Pilot's POV:
Oh...oh I feel like I walked in on a bad time. Got to work on my timing better. Lucifer was in a aggressive stance looking at Pippet, there were two Gales in the room who looked equally worried, and injured Mira Shade, Alenia, and Hob. The Gale with the blue sweatshirt must be from this world...and his tail...oh no I recognize that tail.
Alenia: Pilot...your here...who is...who is that?
Pilot: This is Olgrim...remember that story that I would always read aloud?
Alenia: Yeah...is that him? Is that Olgrim?
Olgrim: Yes...I'm Olgrim.
Olgrim: Pilot? Is this the Puppet master you were talking about?
Pilot: Yes. What exactly happened here? I think missed something...
Puppet master: Oh jeez you think??? Where the frick have you've been this whole time???
Pilot: Underground.
Felicity: Hello Grimdark.
Puppet master: What the-! Who the heck are you-wait...wait I do think I know you...
I glanced at Pippet for a moment who seemed to be shaking, he was sweating and his eyes were watery. He looks at though he was about to start crying...
I looked back up at Lucifer, he looked angry and agitated, I'm not sure what had ticked him off while I was gone but if he's going to unleash his frustration on those close to him then I'm going to have to have a little talk with him.
Pilot: Puppet master. A word please.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him aside into a room behind the stairs, leaving the others in the Grand Hall.
...
Hob's POV:
I heard all the yelling and screaming, including all the things the Puppet master said to Pippet. I glanced behind me and saw Other Pippet peeking out of his hiding spot ever so slightly. Even he looked concerned and worried. I came out from the corner to console Pippet. He was standing idly looking down, unsure of what to do now that his parental figure just told him that he was a mistake.
Why would the Puppet master say that to him? He loves Pippet and went out of his way to go look for him when he was lost on Keystone. Why would he snap at him like that?
Hob: Pippet...are you okay?
Pippet: ...*shudders* I-I...I don't...
Hob: I'm not sure why he yelled at you like that but he couldn't have...meant it...
Hob: I don't know what's been making him act so angry lately but I'm sure it's not because of you.
Hob: N-no...he...

Pippet: He has the right to be mad

Pippet: He has the right to be mad...I shouldn't have done that...
Pippet: I just didn't think he'd...

Pippet: Hate me that much...