Chapter 7 Lets Spit Up!

Puppet Master's POV:

Luma: And then they were gone!!Luma exclaimed

Luma exclaimed.
Puppet master: What....WHAT!? That's it!? How??
Luma: I told you already, I saw Hob and Pippet down in the archives and these weird giant glowing plant things came out of the wall and grabbed them...! I have no idea where they went...!
Gale: Those plants that you saw, those must have been the Roots...!
Puppet master: Roots...? What's that?
Gale: The Roots are these plants that contain a powerful source of magic, they grow deep in the walls of the Academy. Me, Noot, and Florian were pulling some of them out earlier but we really should have checked the archives first now that I'm looking back at it. That's where they were most likely gonna be found...
Puppet master: But where the hell were they taken!?
Alenia: Puppet master calm down...! We had a similar situation like this before remember? Keystone?
Puppet master: That's...!....right...
Alenia: Okay, Pilot, map.
Pilot: On it.

Luma had ran over to us earlier in a panic, she was panicking and babbling around

...
Luma had ran over to us earlier in a panic, she was panicking and babbling around. When she finally calmed down she told us...well, me, that something had happened to Pippet and Hob. I remember the first time when Pippet had accidentally teleported somewhere else I was worried sick, but now I just felt more angry...for some reason. Actually that's been happening a lot lately, and I'm afraid that it's showing. Where could have he gone this time? Harmony Island? Crystal caverns? Los-
Pilot: Okay! I got the map, the map stones, magic dust. Let's do this, we did this once before and we're about to do it again.
Florian: Do what again?
None of us had heard anyone walk into the room so we were all surprised when we saw Florian, holding that little weird flower of his.
Flowey: Yeah why are you all huddled together like it's the ice age over here?
Gale: Oh, hellow Florian...we have a...bit of a situation...
Florian: It's the Roots isn't it.
Gale: How did you guess?
Florian: Well one of those "things" tried to grab my leg, I'm starting to think they might be developing a conscious of their own.
Flowey: *ahem*
Gale: It looks like those Roots have taken Hob and Pippet somewhere...I
Florian: What? How is that possible? And where to?
Gale: We're not sure yet, it looks like we're about to find out.
Pilot: Huh...
Puppet master: What is it?
Pilot: That's funny, the map shows that Pippet and Hob are still here, in the Academy.
Luma: Wait they're here? Where?
Pilot: Well if what the map shows is correct, in which it is, then they're right over there...
Pilot points at the wall behind us, it looks like there was something growing through, there were cracks and marks all over it. Wait-are they inside the wall?? Or are-
Luma: That's where they got dragged in, but why does it say...
Pilot: I'm not sure, but that's also a good reason as to why-I have this!
Flowey: Hey! I know that, I gave it too you...!
Florian: Correction, you stole it.
Flowey: Eh, same thing.

Pilot held up a familiar looking amulet

Pilot held up a familiar looking amulet. It was a blue/green color that gave off a faint outer glow, and the very odd symbol in the middle of it looked as though it were moving almost. That's the same amulet that Pilot used to travel to Keystone, it turns out she never gave it back to that guard and has kept it with her all this time.
Gale: Wait-Pilot-your going to use that? I'm not sure if you quite remember this but...the first time you used that we got transported to a rock in the middle of the ocean.
Flowey: Sounds like you had a fun time with that.
Pilot: That's because I didn't know how to use it Gale, I know how this thing works now and we're going to use it to help find Pippet and Hob.
Florian: Uhhhhh.....
Florian: How exactly do you use that? And also should I be here? Because-
Pilot: Allow me to demonstrate.
Puppet master: Oh boy.
Flowey: I bet you five dollars it's gonna kill us all.
Florian: Flowey what the-
Pilot: First, you think of where you want to go.
Pilot held the glowing amulet close to her chest and closed her eyes tight. I'm honestly not sure how this was going to work, either we get transported to somewhere no one has been, or...well....I'm not sure what the other option is really. It's a 50/50.
Pilot: Then you think of that place, as hard as you possibly can.
Florian: Uh-Pilot-
The amulet was glowing brighter now, I could see Alenia and Gale covering their eyes from the light, and then I looked at Flowey who seemed quite fixated on it. Something is gonna happen. I can feel it.
Pilot: And then-
Puppet master: Wait Pilot I-

Luma: AAHHHH!!!There was a loud explosion, and a flash of bright lights, similar to how it was when we went to Keystone

Luma: AAHHHH!!!
There was a loud explosion, and a flash of bright lights, similar to how it was when we went to Keystone. But this one was louder, brighter, all I could see was white. I heard Luma screaming, I think I heard Flowey yelling too but I was not sure, everything at that moment happened so suddenly and quickly. No one had time to react.
And then something else happened. Through the blinding light of the amulet I saw a bunch of different places, some looked familiar and others...not quite, I could see the Academy, the epics arena....and then the last place....I saw the place that I had wanted to forget the most the moment I saw it, and it WASN'T Keystone...
It almost felt like I was actually there for a moment, in person.
The stench of blood and rotting flesh was strong, I could faintly make out the moaning and screaming of those of the dammed. And darkened red skies...
At that moment I felt a sharp stinging pain in my head, it was horrible. But unfortunately that was the last thing I could remember, because after that, everything went black.

...
Luma: Ah!! *OOF!!*
Luma: Ugh....ow...guys....? Wait....
Luma: Where did everyone go?? Alenia? Gale? Flowey? Florian-o-or that weird little flower thing? Puppet master? Hello?

Luma: Anybody?