Chapter 3 A Conundrum

Nobody's POV:

Toriel: Finally! Free from that awful-
Toriel: Oh wait...your still here?
Gerard: Well duh, I followed you in.
Toriel: Correction, you grabbed that stone first, I thought you didn't care about leaving that place.
Gerard: I was trying to leave without you, but as you can see....wait-where the heck are we? Is this...are we on the Prodigy Island?
Toriel: We...we can't be...this doesn't "feel" like Prodigia...
Gerard: Wait isn't that the Academy literally right over there?
Toriel: It can't be...wait...Gerard the stone...!
Gerard: You mean this one? Oh hey it stopped glowing.
Toriel: That stone, if that can take you to different places then what if it took us to a place that isn't Prodigia, but is...!
Gerard: Congratulations, you sound like an idiot.
Toriel: I'm being serious Gerard!
Gerard: You were? Couldn't tell.
Toriel: I've been to the Prodigy Island before, and this just doesn't feel like the same one, it's like the same place but things just feel different...things...are different...look at the Academy.
Gerard: uhh...
Toriel: The Academy had a bridge connecting to it, look, you see? That bridge is no longer there. That bridge would only come down if....if...
Gerard: I'm not entirely seeing the point here, if we're on Prodigy or not, what exactly are we supposed to do? We just got transported by a magic sparkle rock.
Toriel: If my hypothesis is correct...we look for other members of the Order, perhaps we can get help from them.
Gerard: Yeah and if that doesn't work? Which isn't going to?
Toriel: Hush Gerard!

Gerard: Yeah and if that doesn't work? Which isn't going to?Toriel: Hush Gerard!

Gerard: Wh-
Toriel: Shh!
Toriel: Listen....
Toriel: I hear...something...
Gerard: With those ears you could hear anything seven kilometers away.
Toriel: Shut it...! Is that...aha! A triptrop...!
Gerard: That one? Over there?

Gerard: What are we supposed to-Toriel: Follow me

Toriel: Follow me.
Toriel: I'm hatching...a plan...