Provenance part 1

Alison huffed as she kicked her legs under the table. She hadn't been behaving since she woke up that morning, even Sam had to yell at her a few times, and Sam never yelled at her.

Alison was aggravated at Dean for getting another girls number, though she fought the urge to say anything about it, knowing if she did, dean would just yell at her for it.

Ali knocked on the table out of boredom, switching the beat to random songs that ran through her head.

"Alison!"

Ali looked up at Sam.

"Stop." He told her, looking back down at the newspaper.

Alison furrowed her brows and continued knocking on the table. Sam looked up at her.

"Alison Winchester, I'm warning you." Sam told her.

Ali stuck her tongue out at him.

"Alright, you can go in timeout when we get to the motel." Sam stated.

"You can't do that, you're not daddy." Alison crossed her arms.

"No, but he is." Sam gestured to dean who was talking to a lady.

Alison furrowed her brows.

"He's not gonna do anything. He's too caught up in getting girls numbers." Ali crossed her arms.

"What's your problem with him getting a girls number?" Sam questioned her.

Alison stayed quiet as she looked at her hands on the table.

"Ali?" Sam dipped down to meet her eyes. "Whats wrong?"

Alison sighed lightly.

"I like it just us." She stated.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked her.

"I don't want daddy to bring another girl awound. I'm his little girl, what if he replaces me?"

"Alison, dean will never replace you. You're his baby girl, you're just about the only thing keeping him sane." Sam chuckled. "You have nothing to worry about, munchkin."

Alison sighed.

"But can you go get him for me, I think I got something." Sam asked her.

Alison huffed as she slid off the seat, and started towards her father.

"Hey!" She smacked deans arm making him look down at her.

Dean nervously chuckled as he looked at the girl he was talking to before crouching down to Alison.

"What?" He asked her.

"Sammy said he thinks he got something." Alison told him.

Dean looked up at the girl, before he picked Alison up, as he stood up.

"Alright, listen, I gotta go—" Dean started but paused. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back." Dean finished before heading towards Sam.

Alison glared at dean, and he caught it.

"What?" He asked her.

Alison shook her head as she held back her angry tears. Dean furrowed his brows at her but shrugged it off.

Dean approached the table and set down the two glasses of beer he was holding.

"Alright, so I think I got something." Sam said, as Dean set Alison down in a chair.

"Yeah, me too." Dean started.