Chapter 1

Amanda's P.O.V
"Beep Beep Beep," I woke up to. It was just my alarm. Well it's Monday and that means I have to get ready for school. I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm. Headed to my bathroom to shower I grabbed my outfit for the day.  After showering and getting dressed I curl my hair and do my make up. After I am done I head downstairs to where my brother is sitting at the table eating his breakfast. I walk over to the fridge and get out a strawberry yogurt. I grab a spoon and sit at the table.
"Do you have band practice today," I ask him as I open my yogurt.
"Yes, right after you guys get out of school, I have to meet the boys there then we are coming back here for practice today," he says as he gets up to put his dishes away.
"They go to my school," I asked confused.
"Yes, they are all in the same grade as you," he says walking to the living room.
"I want to meet them," I exclaim grabbing my yogurt and following him in to the living room.
"I don't want you to meet them, so you and Holly should do something away from the house for a couple hours after school," he says turning on the TV. 
"Holly and I are gonna go to the mall after school then," I tell him.
"Okay, I will text you when the mates are gone," he says as I grab my bag and head out the door to go get Holly and go to school.
"Whatever," I say grabbing my keys and walking out the door to my car.
        I head over to Holly's house but she isn't quite ready, so I sit on her bed while I wait for her. When she finally came out of the bathroom in the outfit for today she grabbed her things and we left. 
"My brother is having band practice at our house and he doesn't want me to meet the mates, he told me that I have to do something away from the house for a couple hours after school," I complain as we both got in my car and we were heading to school.
"We should go to the mall for an hour and then go to your house and see what he does," Holly says when we turn down the street to our school. Holly lives about a block from the school.
"We can't, he will get mad at me," I tell her turning into the schools parking lot.
"Whats the name of his band again," Holly asks.
"5 seconds of summer," I tell her.
"That's the band I was listening to when you got to my house," Holly says.
"I know, I love there music, I listen to it all the time, my brother made me a CD," I tell her.
"If he gave you a CD then why doesn't he want you there during practice," holly asks getting out of the car.
"He doesn't want me to meet his friends," I explain locking my car and walking into the school.
"Where does his friends go to school," Holly asks.
"Here," I say opening our locker and grabbing my books and letting her get hers.
"Really," Holly says looking around.
"Yeah," I tell her.
"Maybe that's one," Holly says pointing at a random guy walking down the hall.
"That's not. I know what they look like, but I don't know there names," I tell her.
        So we spent the rest of the day looking for them. Between classes, at lunch and after school. But we could not find them. Do they really go to our school. Was ash lying. I don't even know but I want to meet them.

Inloveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें