Chapter 26

Amanda's P.O.V 
        We were all just sitting backstage with fans for meet and greets. Every time a fan would hug Luke, I would get jealous. I know they are just fans and Luke wouldn't do that to me. I would still get jealous. I really do love Luke. We sat there for close to another hour before all the fans left, including Hailey and Kya. About ten minutes after the fans left we finally went back to the tour bus. 
Luke's P.O.V
        While we were talking to the fans, I looked over at Amanda who was sitting on the couch with Holly, Hailey and Kya, I think her name is. Amanda kinda looked like she doesn't want to be here. 
"I will be right back," I say to the fan I'm talking to.
"Okay," she says.
        I walk over to Amanda and kneel down in front of her.
"What's wrong babe," I ask.
"I don't want to be here," Amanda says.
"Okay. We are almost done," I say.
"Okay," Amanda says and I kiss her before walking back to the group of fans.
        We talked to the fans for about another hour before they all left including Hailey and Kya. After another ten minutes we went back to the tour bus.
Amanda's P.O.V
        The bus driver, drove us to the hotel. Which was only a ten minute drive from the arena. We got off the bus and went in the hotel. We checked in and got two of the master suites. Each of them had two rooms with a bathroom in each, a living room and a kitchen. We decided who would be in which suite and went and put our stuff away. It was Luke, Ashton and I in one, since Ashton insisted on being in  the same one as Luke and I. Then Calum, Mikey and Holly were in the other one. After we put our stuff away, we all decided to watch If I stay in the room that Luke, Ash and I are staying in. After the movie, everyone went to bed. Mikey, Cal and Holly in the other suite.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. The next on will be longer.)