Chapter 5

Amanda's P.O.V
​        I woke up before my alarm today. I get out of my bed and get my clothes and get changed. After I get dressed I head downstairs and get my yogurt out of the fridge sitting down at the table, where Ashton was sitting eating his cereal.
"We are coming back here after school to do our project," I tell Ashton opening my yogurt.
"Okay, we are gonna have a long practice tonight," Ashton says.
"Well we have to put together the slide show for our project and it probably won't take to long," I exclaim grabbing my phone to text Holly.
Me: I got up early so I will probably be there early.
Holly: Okay. I'm ready.
Me: Okay. Do you want a smoothie? I'm gonna make one before I leave and I will bring you one to.
        I hit send before taking the last bite of my yogurt and putting away my spoon and yogurt container. I open the freezer and get out the stuff for my smoothie. After I set the stuff on the counter and closed the freezer, I checked my phone to see what it is. Right then Holly reply's.
Holly: Sure
Me: Okay. I'm gonna make these smoothies then I will be on my way.
        I hit send and began putting all the ingredients in the blender for our smoothies. I grab our cheer cups once the smoothie is finished. I pour the smoothie into our cup and grab my car keys, backpack and the smoothies and head over to Holly's house. As soon as I get there Holly is once again sitting on the porch waiting, but this time she knew I was on my way and I wasn't late. When Holly got in the car I handed her smoothie and we headed to school listening to kiss me kiss me by 5 seconds of summer. Once we got to school and parked, we both get out of the car with our smoothies and I locked my car before walking into the school with Holly. We go to our locker to get our math books then we go to the library and started on our slide show for our project. We haven't quite finished when the bell rang to go to our first class but we got it started.        
         Once in our class we do our normal everyday math stuff. This class went by pretty fast. When the bell rang we went to our English class and we worked on our projects again. This class also went by pretty fast. By the end of this class we had maybe to slides left to do on our slide show. The bell rang and we went our 3rd period which is infant development. This class didn't really go by that fast but we were doing a study guide for our test for the next day, the whole class. When the bell finally rang we went to the Donut shop right down the street and got biscuits and gravy and came back to the school to eat it then there was about ten minutes left of lunch when we finished our food, so we started walking to the girls locker room to get changed. The bell rang and we went to the hallway by the gym to wait for our teacher. When the teacher came, she let us in and waited in the hall for the other students. We began stretching and when everyone else began stretching we were basically finished, so Holly and I asked the teacher what we were doing today.
"You guys will be working on the cheers you learned yesterday," the teacher tells us.
"Okay," we both say at the same time walking to the other end of the gym to work on our cheers.
        This class also went by pretty fast. About five minutes before the bell rings we go get changed and by the time we are done changing the bell hang. As we were walking down the hall I pulled my bow out of my hair and put it back in my bag then brushed my hair, so I could put my head band back in my hair. Holly pulls the bow out of her hair and hands it to me and I throw it my bag as we walk into our next class. Art went by pretty fast and we headed out to my car when I seen Ashton walking to his car with three other guys, one of them was in our infant development class. Well I just kinda ignored it get into my car and headed to my house. Once we got to the house we rinsed out our cups and made new smoothies. We then head upstairs and start on our work. They must have stopped at the store or something because they didn't get to my house for like ten minutes after we did. When they finally got we had just finished the last slide and started on our math homework. It didn't take very long to do our math homework,
"I'm hungry," I say looking at the clock.

         It was 4:45 and my mum and dad should be home soon.

"Me too," Holly says.
"My mum is gonna cook when she gets home," I tell her.
"What is she making," Holly asks.
"Nacho's," I tell her.
"Do you want to stay for dinner," I ask.
"Sure," Holly says when my mum opens my bedroom door.
"Do you two want to help me cook," My mum asks.
"Sure," Holly and I both say putting our stuff back in our backpacks and following my mum down stairs.
        Once we get downstairs my mum starts handing us stuff that needs to be cut then she starts cooking the hamburger and the nacho cheese. It doesn't take very long to cook nachos. Once it is done Holly and I get ours and go into the living room and watch Teen Mom 2.
"Boys food," my mum shouts out the garage door right before you hear four boys and my dad running into the house to get there food and my mum sits on the couch next to us.
        Once everyone was done with dinner the boys were back out in the garage practicing. About two hours later my dad and Ashton finally come back into the house.
"I have to take Holly home," I say as Holly and I stand up and head to my car.
"I can't wait for the concert tomorrow," I tell Holly as I start the car and back out of the drive way.
"I can't wait either. what are you wearing for the concert," Holly says when we stop at the stop sign at the end of my street.
"I'm wearing a dress, but I'm not wearing it to school," I tell her.
"I'm gonna wear a dress too. We should get ready at your house after school," Holly says when we turn onto her street.
"Okay. Are you gonna wear yours to school," I ask.
"No, I'm gonna wear shorts and a tank top to school," Holly says.
"Oh, I'm wearing leggings and a crop top," I say pulling up to her house.
"Ugh and we get the babies tomorrow," I exclaim.
"I know. See you in the morning," Holly says getting out of the car and headed into her house.
        I go home take a shower and go to bed, since I'm so excited for tomorrow.