Chapter 15

Amanda's P.O.V
​        Today is graduation! We have to be to the school for graduation practice at nine. It is now seven. I get up and get dressed. When I came out of the bathroom from brushing my teeth Holly was looking through her bag for clothes.
"Amanda, can I wear one of you shirts," Holly asks holding leggings and still looking in her bag.
"Yeah," I say open a drawer on my dresser and handed her a shirt.
"Thanks," Holly says going into the bathroom to change. 
"It's time to get up babe," I say to Luke.
        Luke opens his eyes and looks at me. I smile and sit on the bed next to him. Holly is still in the bathroom getting ready. Luke gets out of bed and gets his clothes. When Holly gets out of the bathroom Luke goes in and gets changed. After we are all done we go down stairs and wait for Calum and Michael. We have about ten minutes until we have to leave.
"Michael, Calum we have to leave in ten minutes," I say.
"Okay," they both say walking into the living room.
        I got an apple and grabbed my stuff and we left. When we go to the school we went to the gym which is where we meet at before graduation so we can get in the right order. Then we head out to the football field where graduation takes place. After practice we head back to the house to get ready for graduation.
        We get ready for graduation. Before we go to graduation we go out for lunch. After lunch we head back to the school. Our parents and Ashton go get there seat while Holly, Calum, Michael, Luke and I head into the school to the gym so we can get in the right spots for walking.
"It is finally time to graduate," I say as we walk out of the school to the football field.
"I know," Luke says holding my hand as we walk onto the football field.
        Graduation seemed to drag on forever. At the end of graduation, we took pictures with our friends and family before going back to our house for a party.