Chapter 13

Amanda's P.O.V
        I'm surprised the twins didn't wake up at all last night. Well at least I didn't hear them. Holly and I got up and got ready for the day before the twins woke up. I get dressed then do my hair and make up. While I done my make Holly got dressed. The twins had finally woke up, so we fed them and got them dressed. We grabbed the twins and went down stairs. We put them on the floor and sat on the couches.
"What should we do today," I asked.
"We have band practice at noon," Luke says.
"I want to watch," Holly says.
"Me to," I say.
"Whatever," Ashton says.
        It is only 8:30 now so we will probably just watch movies until then.
"What movie do you guys want to watch," I ask getting up and walked into the kitchen to make smoothies.
"We should watch Mean Girls," Luke says.
"Of course," Holly, Calum, Michael, Ashton and I all say.
"What? I like it," Luke says.
"I don't care what we watch," I say.
"We can watch whatever," Ashton say
"Okay," Luke says putting on Mean Girls.
        I walk into the living room with four smoothies and I give them to everyone but Luke and I. Then I go back into the kitchen and grab mine and Luke's and I go sit down on the couch handing him his.
"Thanks babe," Luke say.
Thanks Amanda," Everyone else says.
        The twins play on the floor during the movie. After the movie Holly and I grab the twins and our smoothies and we all head out to the garage where the boys practice at.
"When's the next concert," I ask as the boys start to set stuff up.
" A week before your birthday," Luke and Ashton both say.
        Yeah my birthday is in exactly a month and this is our last week of high school. I can't wait for graduation. We also get to pick our walking partners this week.
"Where at," I ask.
"In Miami, Florida," Michael says.
"We want to go," I say looking at Holly.
"Yeah," Holly says.
"I will talk to our manager," Ashton says.
"Yay," Holly and I both say sitting on the couch with the twins.
        About ten minutes into practice the twins start crying. We take them in the house to change their diapers and then we go back into the garage. We sit back down on the couch and by the time band practice was over the twins were asleep. We go back inside and sit at the table and play monopoly after Holly and I lay the twins down in the their play pen in the living room. By the time we had finished the monopoly game it was almost six. Luke had won the game. I took Holly and the twins home after dinner. Then I came home, watched a movie and cuddled with Luke.
"I'm gonna go take a shower," I say getting up and walking up stairs.
        After I was done in the shower I got dressed and went back down stairs. I sat with Luke for about ten minutes then filled my cheer water bottle with Gatorade.
"I'm going to bed," I said after filling water bottle and Luke gets up and follows me upstairs.
"Don't stay up there with her all night," Ashton jokes.
"What if I do," Luke says.
"Seriously mate, don't do anything stupid with my sister," Ashton says.
"I won't, don't worry," Luke says  and walk into my room.
        I fall asleep cuddling with Luke in my bed.