Chapter 27

*Luke's P.O.V*
I look down at my beautiful girlfriend and she is sleeping. I'm going to make tomorrow the most special day for her. I grab my phone and call the airport to switch plane tickets to tomorrow morning. Amanda kicks the blanket off of her. I just leave it until I hear a knock at the door.
"Yeah," I say pulling the blanket back over Amanda and Ashton opens the door
Of course, it would be him. I roll my eyes. I pull Amanda closer to me, making sure the blanket doesn't come off her.
"You know I could hear you guys across the hall," Ashton says.
"What are you talking about," I say.
"You were just fucking my sister, weren't you," Ashton says.
"What the fuck? Where do you get that from," I ask.
"I could hear from the other suite," Ashton says.
"That couldn't have been us. She has been asleep since you left," I lie.
It was us Ashton heard but we didn't do what he thinks. God, he's so stupid. No wonder Amanda wants to go home.
"I don't believe you," Ashton says.
"Of course you don't," I say.
"Ashton just leave," Amanda says.
I look down and her eyes are still closed.
"I thought you were sleeping," Ashton says.
"I was until you came in here," Amanda says sitting up.
"So you heard all that," Ashton says.
"Yeah. I did. Quit assuming shit because we didn't and even if we did, it wouldn't be any of your business," Amanda says.
"But-" Ashton starts.
"It wasn't us," I interrupt him.
"Just go away Ashton," Amanda says and rolls back over to me, wraps her arms back around me and goes back to sleep.
"Fine. Whatever," Ashton says before turning.
"Ashton wait," I say.
"What," Ashton asks.
"Hold on. Amanda, are you actually asleep," I ask.
She ignores me but snores lightly, so I assume she is.
"I have to ask you a serious question and I know it's a little early for this, but it's what I want," I say.
"What is it," Ashton asks.
"I want your permission to propose to Amanda tomorrow," I say.
"Luke, you have only been dating her for six months," Ashton says.
"I know Ashton but I love her more than anything in this world, I don't want to lose her. I want to be with her for the rest of my life. Ashton, she's the one," I say.
"I don't know Luke. This is too early in your relationship for this," Ashton says.
"Please Ashton. I was going to do it anyways but I just really want your permission," I say.
"I will think about it," Ashton says.
"Fine," I say.
"Come play video games with us while she sleeps," Ashton says.
"Okay. I will be there in a minute," I say climbing out of the bed.
"Okay," Ashton says before leaving the room.
"I love you babygirl. I will be back in a little bit," I say before kissing Amanda's cheek and leaving the room.
I go in the other suite and sit on the couch. Ashton hands me a controller.
*Amanda's P.O.V*
I wasn't actually asleep when Luke and Ashton were talking. I was trying to sleep but they kept talking. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! Ashton better give Luke his blessing. I need to tell Holly. I will wait a little bit and then go over there since they think I'm still sleeping. I'm going to take a shower and getting ready for my night out with Holly. I find a pair of shorts and a crop top, my shampoo, conditioner and body wash and then get in the shower. I start the shower and let the water warm up. Once the water is warm, I take my clothes off and get in. I wash up and then get out. I get dressed and then get my hairbrush out of my suitcase. I brush my hair and then do two french braids. Once I finish braiding my hair, I put my brush back in my suitcase and grab my make up. I go back to the bathroom and do my make up. Just as I finish my mascara, my phone starts ringing. It's Lauren facetiming.
"Hey," I say answering.
"Hi," Lauren says.
"I miss you," Lauren says.
"I miss you too," I say.
"What are you doing," Lauren asks.
"Getting ready to go do something with Holly," I say.
"Oh. Do the boys have a concert tonight," Lauren asks.
"Yeah but Holly and I are not going," I say.
"Why," Lauren asks.
"Luke, Ashton and I got into a huge fight earlier and Luke said I don't have to go because I just wanted to come home and get away from Ashton, but I promised Luke that I would stay with him for the whole tour. So I asked Holly to hang out with me instead of going to the concert. I think we might go to the mall," I say.
"Oh. Are you and Ashton talking again," Lauren asks.
"Yeah but it's mainly fighting when we are talking," I say.
"Why," Lauren asks.
"Because he's stupid," I say as Luke walks in the room.
"Who's stupid," Luke asks.
"My brother," I say.
"I know. It's almost time to go to the arena," Luke says.
"You said I don't have to go," I say.
"I know but you can at least walk me there, can't you," Luke says.
"Yeah," I say.
"Lauren, I will call you back later. I love you guys. Tell mum and Harry I miss them," I say.
"Okay. I will. I love you too," Lauren says.
"Bye," I say.
"Bye," Lauren says and I hang up.
I grab my purse and Luke and I head out of the room. We walk to the other suite holding hands. God, I can't wait for tomorrow with just him.
"Are you guys ready," Luke asks.
"Yeah," Michael, Calum, Ashton and Holly say.
They grab everything they need and we head out of the hotel and to the arena. When we get to the arena, Holly and I go in and watch the boys do sound check. After sound check, Luke and Calum walk Holly and I out. We walk out the back of the arena, stopping just outside the door. Luke wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.
"I love you," Luke says before kissing me, I smile into the kiss.
"I love you too," I say after pulling away from the kiss.
"Have fun and be careful," Luke says.
"We will," I say before kissing him again.
After the kiss, Holly and I head out to the street and Luke and Calum go back into the arena. Holly and I are going to the mall, so I look up the directions on my phone. The mall is only a couple blocks away, so we just walk. Once we are at the mall, we go in and just walk around to see what stores they have. After walking around for about five minutes, we finally decide to go to Rue 21. After looking around Rue 21 for about 20 minutes, we each have picked out five pairs of underwear, six dresses, three shirts, two pairs of leggings and I got a pair of jeans, five pairs of shorts and three hoodies. After paying, we go to the food court and get Subway to eat. After we finish eating, we go to Zumiez. We both got five dresses, four shirts and two hoodies. After Zumiez, we go to Lush. We just get like ten bathbombs each. After Lush, we go to Jamba Juice and get a smoothie before heading back to the hotel. The hotel is just on the other side of the arena. As we pass the arena, we can hear fans screaming and part of Beside You but we continue walking to the hotel. Once we get to the hotel, we go in and watch a movie.
"I need to tell you something," I say sitting on the couch waiting the movie If I Stay to start.
"What," Holly asks.
"So earlier, when I was trying to sleep but Luke and Ashton were talking so I couldn't and I was listening to what they were talking about," I say.
"What were they talking about," Holly asks.
"Luke was asking for Ashton's permission to propose to me tomorrow," I say.
"Seriously," Holly shouts
"Yeah," I say.
"That's so exciting," Holly says.
"I know. Luke and I are going to California alone tomorrow morning," I say.
"You're gonna leave me," Holly says.
"You, Calum, Mikey and Ashton are coming out there on Sunday. Tomorrow is mine and Lukes six month anniversary and he has a special day planned," I say.
"But you're still leaving me," Holly says.
"At least I'm not going home even though I want to," I say.
"Yeah," Holly says as the movie starts.
*Ashton's P.O.V*
We finished Beside You and I decided to talk about how Luke wants to propose to my sister.
"I want to talk to you guys about something but it is very, very important that you absolutely do NOT record this or post anything about it on social media until further notice," I say.
"What's going on," Calum asks.
"This is about Amanda and I, isn't it," Luke asks.
"It is, Luke," I say.
"As Ashton already said, it is very important that this does not get out. It's a surprise for Amanda," Luke says.
"So as you may know, my sister Amanda and Luke have been dating for six months. Six months tomorrow actually. Well, Luke has asked for my blessing to propose to Amanda tomorrow. Personally, I'm not sure it's a good idea this soon. What do you guys think," I say.
"OH MY GOD," a few people yell.
"Yes please," one girl says.
"They're so cute together," another girl says.
"Should I give Luke my blessing or should I make him ask my mum," I say.
"Ashton, that's not something I want to do over a facetime call to your mother," Luke says.
"Just give him your blessing," a girl in the front row yells.
"Does this mean you will allow me to do it," Luke asks looking at me.
"As long as you make my sister happy and you promise you won't hurt her," I say.
"I won't let you down. Amanda means the world to me," Luke says.
"With that being said, Luke and Amanda will officially be engaged by tomorrow night. Absolutely no posting anything about it on social media until it comes from Luke and Amanda. And with that being said, we have one more song," I say and we start unpredictable.
"Sorry, we didn't sell any meet and greets for today. However, we want to meet five of you and we only chose five. You know who you are, so you head backstage to meet us now. Other than that, we hope the rest of you have a good night," Luke says.
"We love you," Mikey says.
"Hope you enjoyed the show," Calum says.
"We can't wait to perform here again. Have a goodnight," I say and we leave the stage.
"Do you really think Luke should propose to Amanda," the first fan that comes up to me asks.
"I have mixed feelings about it," I say.
"Why," she asks.
"Well, I personally think it's too soon. They have only been dating for six months. But I also want my sister to forgive me for things I have to hurt her in the past and I know allowing this to happen will help with that," I say.
"If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to hurt her," she asks.
"A lot but Amanda would prefer it if I didn't share it," I say.
"I understand. I'm Chloe by the way," she says.
"It's nice to meet you, Chloe," I say, then I hug her and we take a picture.
"Text me sometime," Chloe says handing me a piece of paper with a phone number on it before walking away.
About forty-five minutes later, the five fans that we gave free meet and greets to left and we could finally go back to the hotel. Once we get back, Mikey and I go to the suite that we are now sharing and Luke and Calum go to the other one with Amanda and Holly. Mikey and I are playing video games and who knows what they're doing over there.
*Amanada's P.O.V*
I get up to change the movie but Luke and Calum walk in. I run over and hug Luke.
"I missed you," I say.
"I missed you too baby," Luke says before kissing me.
"You wanna watch a movie with us," I ask.
"We should actually go to bed. Our plane leaves at six in the morning," Luke say.
"Bed it is for four and half hours then," I say looking at the time on my phone.
Luke and I go to our room in the suite and get in bed. I set my alarm for three-thirty before pugging my phone in and cuddling up to Luke. After about ten minutes, we are both asleep.