Chapter 20

Amanda's P.O.V
        We are leaving for tour today.
"Amanda we are leaving as soon as mum gets here. Luke, Michael, Calum and Holly will be here soon. Will you please bring your stuff down here," Ashton yells to me from the bottom of the stairs.
        I just ignore him and get changed. After I got changed I done what Ashton asked and took my stuff downstairs and put it by the front door. I see Lauren and Harry sitting on the couch and I walked over to them.
"I'm sorry, I have to go I promised them like three months ago that I would go with them. I will call you everyday," I say kneeling down in front of my brother and sister.
"Promise," Harry asks.
"I promise and you guys can call me anytime you want. Lauren if Harry asks you if he can call Ashton or me, please let him," I say.
"I will," Lauren says.
"I'm gonna miss you guys," I say hugging Lauren and Harry.
"We're gonna miss you too," Lauren and Harry say.
        After the hug ends I walk into the kitchen and make a smoothie.
"Amanda please talk to me," Ashton says walking into the kitchen after I finish making my smoothie.
        I just ignore him and go back upstairs to make sure I didn't forget anything. I went into my bathroom and got my hair brush, tooth brush, tooth paste, make-up bag. I walk back into my room and see Ashton standing in the door way. I just ignore him and continue doing what I was doing.
"Amanda please. Luke forgave me, Why can't you? I'm sorry, how many time do I have to say it," Ashton says.
        I just ignore him again and set the stuff I was holding on my bed and got my backpack out of my closet and put the stuff in it, then grabbed my phone charger and put it in my bag. I then grab my small throw blanket and put it in my bag and went back downstairs.
"Please Amanda," Ashton says as my phone starts ringing.
        It's Luke.
"Hello," I say answering the phone as I set my backpack down with my suitcase.
"Hey babe, will you meet me at the corner," Luke asks.
"Anything to get away from Ashton," I say walking out the front door.
"Whats he doing," Luke asks.
"He won't stop trying to talk to me and it's starting to piss me off," I say.
"He just wants you to talk to him again," Luke says.
"I know but I can't. Well I probably could but I don't want to," I say.
"You probably should should though," Luke says.
"I know but I don't want to," I say hugging Luke and then taking his suitcase.
"I know babe," Luke says as we walk back to my house.
        When we get back to my house Micheal, Calum and Holly were there.
"Mum will be here in ten minutes," Ashton says when I walk in the house.
        I ignore him. Luke sits on the couch next to Ashton and I sit on Luke's lap.
"Luke please tell your girlfriend to talk to me. I'm really sorry I said that. I was mad and it just slipped," Ashton says.
"Wow no hi. I'm trying Ashton, I really am. Why were you mad," Luke says.
"I can't tell you with her here. She will think I don't trust you," Ashton says.
        I just sigh and Luke knew I wanted to say something.
"Babe just say what you have on mind," Luke says.
"I can't Luke. You obviously don't understand," I say getting up and running up to my room and sat on my bed.
"Really. You guys know how she feels," Holly says following me upstairs.
"Are you okay," Holly asks when she enters my room.
"Yeah I guess. But I'm not going. I don't want to deal with Ashton," I say.
"Please go for Luke and I," Holly says.
"I can't. I'm sorry Holly," I say before grabbing my phone to text Luke.
Me: Luke, I'm not going. I'm sorry. I can't take it anymore. I'm really sorry, please don't be mad.
Luke's P.O.V
        Right after Amanda went upstairs I got a text from her.
Amanda: Luke, I'm not going. I'm sorry. I can't take it anymore. I'm really sorry, please don't be mad. And just because Ashton says he trusts you doesn't mean he actually does. I heard him tell someone on the phone last night.
Me: Amanda please don't say that. I need you to be there. I'm not mad but I really need you to go. Please go with us.
"Thanks a lot Ashton. Now she's not going," I say.
        Ashton just ignored me and ran up the stairs. Probably to Amanda's room
Amanda's P.O.V
Luke: Amanda please don't say that. I need you to be there. I'm not mad but I really need you to go. Please go with us.
Me: I'm sorry Luke. I just can't.
        I hit send and then Ashton came running into my room.
"Amanda please talk to me," Ashton says.
"GO AWAY ASHTON. I HATE YOU," I yell throwing a pillow at him and successfully hit him with it.
"Please Amanda," Ashton says.
"No," I say running into my bathroom and shut the door.
        I grab my phone to text Luke.
Me: Please come up here. I'm in my bathroom.
Luke: Okay. I will be up there in a second.
"Please go with us Amanda. Not for me. For Luke," Ashton says and I just ignored him.
Me: Please hurry. I'm seriously crying right now.
Luke: Don't cry babe. I coming.
"Go away Luke. I can handle this," Ashton says.
"Let me be alone with her until your mum gets here. You know I get her to give in," Luke says.
"No," Ashton says.
"Amanda's right you don't trust me. Let me in babe," Luke says.
        I open the door and pull Luke in, shut the door and lock it. I hug Luke.
"Babe please go with us. For Holly and I," Luke says.
"But Luke," I say.
"Mums home, you better decide now," Ashton says.
"Please babe, you know you want to," Luke says.
"Fine," I say.
        I open the bathroom door and I see Ashton walk out of the room. Luke and I follow him downstairs.
"Mum is Harry and Lauren riding with us to the airport," I ask not really wanting to leave them.
"Yes they are," my mum says.
"Okay," I say grabbing my stuff.
"Mum she still won't talk to me," Ashton says.
"Amanda talk to your brother," my mum says.
"No," I say walking out to the van and put my stuff in.
"Amanda why won't you talk to your brother," my mum asks following me outside.
"You would stop talking to your brother if he told your boyfriend you cheated on him. Even if he knows you didn't," I say.
"Luke believes you, that's all that should matter," my mum says.
"Can we just not talk about this," I say as everyone else comes outside.
        Everyone puts there stuff in the van and we all pile in and we drive to the airport. When our flight was called I gave Harry and Lauren one last hug and we went over to the gate. I look back at my sad brother and sister.
"I can't go Luke. I'm sorry I have to stay here with my brother and sister. Please don't be mad," I say.
"Please babe," Luke says.
"I'm sorry Luke I can't," I say looking at Harry, Lauren and my mum.
"Ashton please tell your sister to go with us," Luke says.
"Please Amanda. I won't talk to you for the entire plan ride," Ashton says.
"Babe if you don't go now, you won't at all and you know it," Luke says.
"Fine," I say giving in again looking at my family and then going through the gate.
        We got on the plane and we were off.