Chapter 4

Amanda's P.O.V

        I wake up and look at my phone, it is now 6:45. I slept through my alarm. I shot out of bed and grabbed my clothes getting changed.
Me: Wear the outfit you got from Forever 21. I'm wearing mine.
        I send to Holly before getting dressed.
Holly: Okay. :)
Me: Be there soon.
        I then braid my hair to the side and head downstairs to get my yogurt and spoon. Grabbing my backpack and car keys I head out to my car and go to get Holly. Once I got to Holly's she jumps up from sitting on the porch and gets in my car.
"Sorry I'm late, I slept through my alarm. I got up fifteen minutes ago," I say looking at the clock on my dash.
"It's okay," Holly says.
        Once we get to school we head to our locker and get our math books, then head to math class. Once the bell rang, I remembered that I needed to know if my brother was having practice at home, so I text him.
Me: Are you practicing at our house again today?
        I set my phone down on my lap and start the everyday math procedures. After writing down my math homework I start on my warm up. By the time the teacher got to me to check my homework. Once he passed I checked my phone to see if my brother replied.
Ashton: Yes, we will be all week
Me: Okay. Well Holly and I are gonna come home to work on our project because I have what we need in my room.
Ashton: Okay, as long as you stay in your room.
Me: Okay.
        I start on the five problems we have for class work. I finish the fifth one right before the bell rings. I turn in the class work and the warm up and we head to our next class. We decided to work in the class room today, while worked our project which we only had half the class for, but we finished our research paper and had our teacher look over it. We finally got it back right before the bell rang, I put it back in my backpack and we both got out the paper that we needed to give to our next teacher. We walk into the classroom and hand her the paper and go sit down at our seats. This class went by kinda slow today. We had a guest speaker today. Once that class was over we went to the dollar store to get snack stuff.
"My brother said if we do homework at my house we have to stay in my room," I tell Holly getting into my car to go get food.
"Okay, but why doesn't he want you to meet his friends," Holly asks.
"I don't know, but I don't really care anymore, since I'm gonna meet them on Friday anyways," I tell her pulling into the dollar store parking lot.
        We go in and get what we wanted and head back to the school. When we get back to the school we both eat a granola bar and a fruit Popsicle. After we finish eating we go to the office and see if they have a freezer we can put the popsicles in until after school.
"Put your names on this piece of paper and tape it to the box," the person in the front office says before putting the Popsicle in the freezer.
"Thank you, we will be back right after school to get them," I say before walking to the girls locker room to get changed.
"Can I wear your bow again," Holly asks opening the door to the locker room.
"Yeah," I say handing it to her before putting mine in the end of my braid, then getting changed.
"Today you will be learning our school cheers, this is for those of you who decided to actually join the team, we will also be having the rest of the team come in to practice today. They will be helping you with cheers. There is a football game next week that you will have to attend and I will have uniforms for you by Friday. The rest of the team will be bringing there uniforms for you to try on, so I know what sizes to order tonight. For those of you who didn't actually join the team you will be tumbling for most of the class," the teacher explains before the rest of the cheer team come into the gym.
         A girl named Summer came over to Holly and I and handed us her uniform.
"Here try this on," Summer says smiling.
"Okay," we both say walking back to the locker room.
         After trying on Summers uniform, which fit us both perfectly, we take it back to her.
"It fit us both perfectly," I tell summer handing her back her uniform.
"Okay right on the paper medium for everything then," Summer tells us.
"Okay," we both say walking over to the tables.
        After everyone got the sizes they needed for their uniforms we began learning cheers. We were able to learn five cheers before it was time change and go to our next class. I re-braided my hair walking to art. Once in art we sat down and started working on our projects. Once art was over we went to the office and got our popsicles and headed to my house. My brother wasn't there. He probably went to get the mates from school. Holly and I both grabbed a Popsicle and headed to my room to do our homework and work on our projects. About ten minutes after we started our work I heard the front door open.
"My sister is probably in her room working on her project with her friend," Ashton tells the mates.
"I think your sister is in one of my classes," Luke says.
"She probably is," Ashton exclaims.
Me: There are popsicles in the freezer if you guys want one.
Ashton: Okay, Thank you.
Me: Your welcome.
        I hit send then put my phone on my night stand. I go to my closet and get my poster board I have for this project and we begin on the poster part. We normally only get homework in Math and English, so we don't have very much to do. After we finish our homework and the poster for our project we decide to go to the store to get stuff to make smoothies. When we get back, we make our smoothies.
"Ash," I yell while making our smoothies.
"What," Ashton says coming into the house from the garage.
"There is stuff in here to make strawberry banana smoothies, if you guys want some. We are gonna watch TV," I say pouring our smoothies into our Cheer cup from school.
"Okay. We are gonna play one more song then we will be done," Ashton says before going back into the garage.
"Okay," I say putting the lids on our cups and handing Holly hers before going into the living room to watch TV.
        About five minutes later the garage door opens and the boys come in and start making smoothies.
"Amanda, can we have another Popsicle," Ashton asks.
"Yeah, will you brings us each one," I say.
"Yeah," Ashton says opening the freezer and bringing us our popsicles.
        About ten minutes later the boys go back into the garage. Our show is almost over and it is about time to take Holly home. It is now 6:00 and still haven't ate dinner, so we are gonna go get food before I take Holly home.
"Ash, I'm taking Holly home," I shout.
"Okay," Ashton shouts back right before I leave the house.
        We went and got food from the deli at Safeway, then went to Holly's and ate. About two hours later I finally decided to go home. As soon as I got home I went to bed.