Chapter 2

Amanda's P.O.V
​        After school we got back into my car and headed to the mall. When we got to the mall we went Orange Julius and got smoothies, then we went to Forever 21 and found a cute outfit each. I payed since Ashton gave me money for the mall and to stay away from the house for a couple hours.
"Where do you want to go next," I ask Holly walking out of Forever 21.
"We should go to Hollister," Holly says walking towards Hollister.
"Okay," I say following her.
        In Hollister we try on a bunch of clothes but we only got one outfit each and a one body spray each. After we were done at Hollister we chose to go to Wet Seal.  In wet seal we try on like three different outfits. We both got a skirt and a backpack. After Wet seal we went to Orange Julius and got another smoothie and at this point it had been about an hour, so we headed back to my house.
        Once we got there they were still in band practice, so we sat on the couch to watch a movie. About an hour into the movie the faint sound if music coming from the garage had finally stopped and my brother came into the living room, with the rest of the band following. But before I could see them my turns around.
"The pizza's in the fridge," Ashton says before turning back to me.
"As for you, I thought I told you to stay away from here for a couple hours, " Ashton said looking me.
"I had to come home I forgot something here that I needed, then we decided to watch a movie, Whats the big deal, your friends are my age anyways," I said shouting the last part.
"Whatever," Ashton shouts walking into the kitchen with his friends.
"Besides, mum said I can be here and there is nothing you can do about it," I shout to Ashton when he was in the kitchen.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Besides, mum said I can be here and there is nothing you can do about it," Amanda shouts from the living room.

        I just ignore her and talk to my friends.
"Sorry, she wasn't supposed to be here," I tell the mates.
"I can here you," Amanda says.
"I don't care," I shout back to her.
        After grabbing our food we head back into the garage and sit on the couch with the garage door open. About an hour later Luke has to leave.
"See you tomorrow," Luke says before leaving.
"Bye," Mikey, Calum and I all say at once.
        After about two hour of playing video game it was time for Mikey and Calum to leave and I closed the garage door. I walk into the house and  my mum had got home from work. She was sitting at the kitchen table on her laptop. When she hears the door to garage close, she looks up at me.
"You can't tell your sister that she can't be here because you don't want her to meet your friends. This is her house too she can be here if she wants," mum says looking back at what she was doing.
"Ugh whatever," I say before going upstairs to my room.

Amanda's P.O.V
        When my mom got home from work I explain to her what happened. Then Holly and I go upstairs and start on our homework.
"Do you really want to meet his friends," Holly asks sitting down on my bed with her backpack.
"Yeah, I mean he knows my friends, so why can't I know his," I exclaim.
"Well, your gonna meet his friends at there next concert," Holly says.
"What, how," I ask confused.
"I have two backstage tickets to there next concert," Holly says handing me the tickets.
"OMG, this is amazing. Do you want to hold these or do you want me to," I say hugging her and waving the tickets around.
"You can hold them if you want," Holly say.
"Yay yay yay," I shout putting the tickets in my wallet.
"What are you shouting about," Ashton asks standing in my door way.
"Well all you need to know is that you can't keep me from meeting your friends much longer," I tell him.
"That's what you think," Ashton says glaring at me.
"You obviously don't know why I can't wait for Friday then," I tell him smiling.
        Friday is the day the concert. I seriously can't wait. What am I gonna wear to the concert. What am I gonna wear to school. Should I just wear what I wear to school for the concert. Well it depends.
"I don't care. Wait Friday is our concert. You better not," Ashton says before walking away.
"Oh I am," I shout at him getting my homework out.
"You should stay here Friday night," I tell Holly.
"Okay," Holly says starting her math homework.
After our homework is finished we go down stairs for dinner. After dinner I take Holly home, then I come home and get ready for bed.