\\ Sohma \\

The Sohma clan, had many secrets, many that haunted them. But only a majority of people knew the curse, the zodiac curse. And you were one of them. A curse which caused people to turn into a zodiac animal, when hugged by the opposite sex.

But for this generation of zodiac members, the curse wasn't all that haunted the members, there was also the head of the family, Akito Sohma. He was a ruthless and cruel person, who forbid the members from loving anyone but him.

There was a single zodiac, the year of the rat, Sohma Yuki, who was tortured the most. He was fighting battles in the dark, he was battling loneliness, rejection and the lack of love.

But a girl, who was as bright as the moon appeared, helping him with his battles, and forever brightening up his life. She showed him a world beyond what he knew, she showed him a world full of love, she was Yuki's first love, and would forever be his last, she was Sohma (Name).

☁️☁️☁️

"Aw~ but I don't want to~ I wanna go home." You pleaded, a pout forming on your lips. But Hatori Sohma, only ignored you, his grip on your wrist firm, as he weaved through people.

"(Name), stop being so stubborn. It's their cultural festival, don't be so lazy, just go see him, go see Yuki." Hatori spoke, the pout on your lips never disappearing. Today was Yuki's cultural festival, and you were at his school for three reasons, the first one was simple to see what their class was doing.

The next reason was to enroll you in this school, Hatsuharu Sohma, your younger brother, made the mysterious decision to enroll into this school, your parents found it easy to enroll the both of you, in the same school, and so Hatori was dragging you around to show you the school.

"Tori-chan, don't be so mean. Besides I'm more curious about this mysterious Honda Tohru, do you think she's nice?" The third reason was to meet Tohru Honda, a girl outside of the Sohma clan who knows the secret, it was a huge mystery how Akito let her stay.

But besides that, a pang of jealousy spread through your body at the thought of Yuki loving another girl. Especially after how your meetings with him decreased after his move. It used to be the two of you against this world, but now, what if he doesn't need you anymore? What if this Tohru-san would take your place.

"Whatever you're thinking don't. Ever since Honda Tohru moved into Shigure's, you've stopped visiting Yuki. I think you're dwelling too deep, you're making yourself miserable because of this." Hatori's tone was gentle, and his words were soft yet they felt like they were pricking your heart with needles.

"You're right, maybe I was avoiding him for a silly reason, maybe I am over-thinking this, Tori-chan." Hatori stopped infront of a classroom, he let go of your wrist, turning around to face you.

"I'm going inside, take your time and come in, okay? If you run away, the next time you catch a cold, your medicine will be bitter, very bitter." He offered you a warm smile, his eyes holding an intense amount of warmth yet his words weren't, at least not the the last part.

"Hey. I wasn't planning on running, anyway." You told him, a chuckle escaping his lips. He went inside, leaving you alone in a hallway full of kids.

The thought of seeing Yuki, got your heart racing, butterflies swarmed your stomach, yet the thought of seeing him with a girl, killed those butterflies, thorns appearing in your stoamch.

"If I don't do this now, I'll be running forever." Mumbling to yourself, you took a deep breath, and then step after step, you entered the classroom, which was filled with even more kids.

Upon entering the classroom, your eyes by instinct found Yuki. It was like a spotlight shined on him. He was wearing a pink dress and stood protectively infront of a brunette, protecting her from Hatori. She was most likely, the woman named Honda Tohru.

Your eyes never left them, they never left Yuki. A familiar pang of jealousy spread through out your chest, as you watched them, their interactions. His eyes were guarded, they hid something.

Until his eyes widened, he stared at you. You looked like hallucination, he couldn't believe his eyes. You locked gazes with him, staring into his deep grey-ish blue eyes. Then you felt another gaze on you, the brunette who stood behind Yuki, with her curious eyes stared at you, she offered you a smile when you looked at her.

Turning your head away from the both of them, you headed towards the back of the class, were Momiji Sohma and Kyo Sohma were. Even when you faced the other way, Yuki's eyes never left yours, he desperately wanted to run up to you, and wrap his arms around your body, he desperately wanted you in his arms. Yet the curse restricted him.

"Do you know her, Sohma-kun?" Tohru asked, as Yuki's eyes never left you. In her eyes you were incredibly beautiful, and it was no surprise Yuki was staring at you like that, she was curious, who was this beautiful woman and why was Yuki staring at her with eyes filled with sadness.

"Ah.. yes. I do know her. She's a Sohma. Sohma (Name)." Yuki left out the part, where you were his crush, but it didn't need to be said, his cheeks were already dusted in red blush.

"Oh my~ it's been awhile, Mr. grumpy cat~!" You waved your arm at the carrot head who stood infront of you, you loved teasing him, and his reactions were priceless.

"It's you." Kyo grumbled, you weren't his favorite, but he didn't despise you either, Kyo turned away continuing to nibble on his cat shaped rice ball.

Glancing behind, you could see Yuki's eyes on you. They had never left you. They silently pleaded for you to come to him.

"Yuki..."

☁️☁️☁️