\\ Sick \\

Hatsuharu and Kyo had a record for getting into fights, whether it was to see who was strong or some other silly reason, Haru often challenged Kyo to a fight. Meanwhile Hatsuharu and Yuki were different, Haru had ended up developing respect for him, claiming Yuki was his first love. He approved Yuki loving you, not that he restricted you, but he was content with the fact, the two of you were in love.

Haru and Kyo, in a matter of 5 minutes, engaged in a fight. The two fighted away from you, with a worried Tohru as a spectator. Meanwhile you stayed with Yuki. The two of you enjoying each other's presence. That was until a few coughs escaped Yuki's lips, a frown forming on your face. He turned his face away from you, making sure you didn't catch his cold, before looking back, a sloppy but happy smile rested on his lips.

"Ki-chan! Lean over for a second!" You pulled his collar down, as the man complied, bending down so he was matching your height. You moved a few centimeters forward, resting your forehead on top of his, your noses a single centimeter apart. His forehead was burning.

"You have a fever! Why are you running a marathon, when you're sick! You have to stay in bed!" Taking your forehead of his, you began scolding him. Despite yelling and scolding him, Yuki didnt mind. He liked that you worried about him, and he liked the cute expression on your face.

"You're worried, how cute. I had to run this marathon, or that stupid cat would never shut up about it." He explained, his cold hand making it's way back to your cheek, as his thumb lightly brushed over your lips. A small pout rested on your lips. Stupid cat.

"Haru! Make sure to kick that grumpy cat's butt!" You yelled, turning around and facing the two fighting men, but infront of you stood a dark Haru and a still raging Kyo.

Hatsuharu was usually a quiet, ditzy, spacey but kind person, who cared about his sister, and the zodiac members, who gradually became family to him. But there were times where his anger exploded, transforming him into, what you call dark Haru. A aggressive, sarcastic, hot-headed still kind person, who still cares about his sister, and zodiac family.

While your attention was on Haru, the grey-ish blue headed male behind you, began coughing again. Yuki felt slightly dizzy, his eyes couldn't focus on you, or anyone at that. His slightly shaking hand made it to your shoulder, resting there, catching your attention, as you turned around, the both of you facing each other. Before he fainted into your arms, breathing heavily.

"Ki-chan! Ki-chan!" You crouched down, an intense amount of panic spread through your chest, as you stared at your fainted crush infront of you. Haru and the others ended up hearing your shout, as they headed towards you.

"Sohma-kun! Is he okay? We have to get him home immediately!" Tohru took him from your arms to hers, but you were too worried to feel jealous. You stood up facing Haru, your eyes holding concern, as you indirectly asked him for an idea.

"If we take him home in a taxi, he might transform, there's only one possible way, I can think of right now." Haru said, as his eyes flickered to you. His gaze held an intense amount of softness and warmth, they were always filled with whenever he looked at you.

"Nee-chan, want a hug?" Haru didnt let you answer, as he hugged you, it wasn't often you hugged, because of the curse, or else you would have a cow everywhere. But everytime you did, a happy feeling was around. His arms wrapped around your waist, his head momentarily resting on your shoulder, before a poof of smoke surrounded you. Your brother no longer a human, but a cow.

☁️☁️☁️

The entire time you never left Yuki's side, his hand was always interwined with yours. While the five of you, Tohru, Kyo, Yuki, You and Haru, as a cow of course, walked towards Shigure's house, your hand never left his hand.

Currently Yuki rested infront of you, while Shigure went to get Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo's stuff from school, Kyo was finding a few clothes for Haru to wear, while Tohru made some tea for all of you, meanwhile Hatori made his way to Shigure's house, to get him some medicine. Your head rested on Yuki's arm. You didn't want to leave him alone, incase he woke up and needed something, so you stayed by his side.

"Ki-chan, you idiot! You should have stayed in bed! Or called Tori-chan! Ki-chan.. were you lonely? I'm sorry I left you alone. I promise I wont ever leave you alone, so take care of yourself, okay?" Despite knowing Yuki was asleep, and he wouldn't of had heard anything, you still said them. A hand lightly rested on your head, before it started stroking your head.

"You... always come when I'm the most loneliest, you're amazing." Your head shot up, as you watched Yuki offer you a smile, his pale cheeks dusted in red blush, his eyes stared at you, filled with pure love.

"Ki-chan! You're up! Do you need anything! Are you hungry or thirsty! I'll go get you some water!" You got up, ready to dash outside, to get him whatever he needed, but you were soon stopped when Yuki grabbed your wrist.

"All I need, is for you to be by my side, so stay here."

☁️☁️☁️