\\ Bikes \\

School was officially over for the summer. Meaning the first day of Summer had officially began. And man were you glad. Being cooped up in that school was definetely suffocating. You exited the school's building, ready to start of summer. However all dreams and expectations were thrown out the window when you saw Haru.

Yes, the very Haru that was your little brother. And what was he doing? Standing under the sprinkler.. soaking wet. You sighed.. this was going to be a very long day. "Hatsuharu Sohma, what are you doing this time?" You asked, walking upto him, you took ahold of his arm trying to pull him out of the sprinklers range of motion, however he didn't budge.

"Ah, nee-chan. Good afternoon." Haru calmly responded, before looking back at the sprinklers. "Good afternoon? Gosh, can I know what goes on in that head of yours. What if you get sick, huh? You're soaking wet, you're shirt is see through."

"Only idiots get sick during summer." Haru added, ignoring everything else. "You are an idiot, Haru." You responded, deadpanning as he ignored you. "What shall we have for dinner?" You heard Tohru ask, and turned towards the voice. Along with Tohru were Kyo and of course, you're beloved Yuki. "Ginger Pork." Haru answered, catching the attention of the other three.

"What are you doing.." Yuki asked, as he and the others walked up to you and your brother. When Yuki's eyes met yours, they instantly lightened up. "Nice and Cool." Was Haru's dry response. "You spacing out and getting soaked by sprinklers looks freaking weird." Kyo grumbled, placing his hand on Haru's shoulder.

"We're all gonna play together to celebrate the first day of our break right??" Momiji popped out of nowhere, two water guns in his hands. Before you could respond, Yuki took your hand into his, and gave it a squeeze.

"(Name) and I have something else planned so go on without us." Yuki spoke, leading you away from the gang, you could hear Momiji's disappointment in the background. "We do?" You questioned as he led you away. "We do."

☁️☁️☁️

Today, you and Yuki, we're gonna bike, along a pretty river while the sun sets. It was actually a surprise planned by Yuki himself. However... "Ki-chan.. you do remember you've never ridden a bicycle before.. right?" You asked him, a little skeptical about the whole idea. It was true, Yuki's strict parents restricted him from doing childhood activists like learning how to ride a bike. You found that a little heartbreaking.

Yuki offered you one of his charming smiles. "It's never too late to learn." He spoke, looking down at the two bicycles. Despite you sighing, there was a huge smile on your face. You grabbed one of the helmets, and placed it on his head, brushing out a few strands of his hair.

"Well Mister, let's start by putting a helmet on you." You told him, tightening the helmet straps beneath his chin. He smiled, you looked so beautiful to him, as the golden sun rays fell on you. "The last time i taught someone to ride a bike, was Haru." You told him, putting on
your own helmet.

"Oh, he ended up with a concussion." You added, looking at him to see his response. His facial expression made you burst into laughter, as you unconsciously covered your mouth with your hand. Yuki, pulled the hand that was covering your face away. "Don't cover your laugh like
that, I want to see it. It's beautiful."

You stopped functioning for a moment. Yuki only laughed when he saw the deep red blush that covered your cheeks. "Ki-chan! Don't laugh!!" You yelled out of embarrassment. "Okay okay,
i'm sorry haha."

☁️☁️☁️

Yuki was a fast learner, and a pro at biking. And eventually it was just the both of you, racing down the road and back, and just laughing. You liked the way the wind blew past your hair. And the way biking made your adrenaline pump. And the beautiful river that you rode along. And the sun which was so close to setting.

But what you liked most was the, pretty boy beside you, laughing with you, and trying so hard to make you laugh just to see your smile. You met the end line again, and pulled your breaks, waiting for Yuki to catch up. "I won again, Ki-chan!!" You told him as you got off your bike, and took off your helmet. "You're just too good." Yuki responded, getting off his own bike, and brushing his hand through his hair when he took his helmet off.

"What's my reward! I won the bet!! You could buy me dinner, or ice cream or you can-!" You were cut off when Yuki's lips met yours, it was for a short brief moment, but it caught you off guard. "Does that count?" He asked when he stepped away. You couldn't help but laugh. "Only counts if you give me another one."

☁️☁️☁️

A/N: hihi :) did you like the chapter?