\\ Rain \\

The pitter patter of rain was always soothing, you slightly tilted your face towards the clouds, letting the cold droplets fall on to your face.

You and Haru had been running around all morning in the rain, looking for Kisa Sohma. A young girl, who possessed the spirit of the tiger. The young girl had met misfortune after misfortune as she finally broke down, running away from home. After you had heard about this, Haru and you were out of the house in a matter of seconds. It wasn't a surprise, since you both adored her.

You had found her in her tiger form, curled up, asleep, by a bush. You watched as Haru quickly took off his overcoat, wrapping it around her frail body before picking her up. You gently placed your hand above her head, frowning. "She looks tired, we better get home fast." You told him, as he nodded his head, his eyes filled with concern.

He lifted his head, noticing how you were soaked from head to toe. "Let's go home, before you catch a cold." He told you, beginning to walk towards the estate. You bent down, picking up Kisa's clothes, and the rest of her belongings before catching up the Haru.

It was quiet, and you didn't hate it, in fact you appreciated it, since you could now hear the raindrops clearly. Haru who was walking behind you stopped, before calling out: "..nee-chan. I can't see." He bluntly stated, as you turned around, and there Haru stood, drenched in rain, his strands of hair blocking his view.

You sighed, a simple smile on your face as you walked towards him. Without saying a word, he leaned down slightly so you could reach, and you gently brushed the strands of his hair away from his face. "Do you want me to hold Kisa for awhile, you'll be tired." You asked, resting your hand above Kisa's head.

Haru simply shook his head: "It's fine, she's not heavy. Besides we might wake her up." He stated, continuing to walk in the rain. The two of you walked for a few minutes, until he stopped once more, once again speaking: "Oh. It's Yuki." Haru stated, as you quickly whipped your head in the direction Haru was looking. Yuki stood there, underneath a tree, beside Honda Tohru, groceries in hand.

"Haru." Yuki who didn't notice you yet, called out. Haru quickly changed his direction, now walking towards Yuki. Yuki's eyes, which where once following Haru, now landed on you, as he quickly setting down his groceries, and took off the coat he had on. "(Name). You'll end up getting sick." He called out, heading towards you, before wrapping the coat around your shoulders.

"Ki-chan! Hello! And hi Tohru-san!" You replied as he brushed away wet strands of your hair, before pulling up the hood that was connected to the coat. "Hello, Hatsuharu-san and (Name)-chan! What're you doing here? Did Hatsuharu-san get lost again?" Tohru asked, smiling brightly, as always.

"We were looking for a something. We were looking for this one." Haru bluntly stated, gently taking of parts of the overcoat that covered Kisa. Yuki and Tohru curiosity watched as he did so. "What a cute cat!" Was Tohru's first response, Yuki sighed, his hands intertwining with yours as he said: "Honda-san, she's a tiger."

You smiled to yourself at the gesture before looking at Tohru. "Kisa Sohma, the tiger!" You introduced her. "She bites." Haru added, as the four of you watched the tiger awaken from her slumber. "Oh my so she's a Sohma! How cute! Hello! I'm Honda Tohru!" She said, hovering her hand above Kisa'a head, so she could pat her. But like Haru had said. Kisa, instead bit Tohru.

☁️☁️☁️

"I'm really sorry, Tohru-san." You apologized for the bite, as Haru treated her wound. You all had returned to Shigure's house, and currently Haru was treating her wound. Meanwhile Kisa rested upon your lap, in her tiger form, her head facing away from everyone as you gently dried her using a soft cotton towel.

"Kisa, apologize to her." Yuki firmly stated, as he took a seat beside you. You placed your hand on his shoulder, offering him a small smile. "Sa-chan.. right now, she can't talk." You told him, turning you attention back to the small animal. "Huh?" He and Tohru questioned, turning their attention to you.

"She.. stopped talking altogether after entering middle school. From what Tori-nii said, it's a physiological issue. She locked away all her words." Haru explained, as you watched Kisa slowly get up, and off your lap, making her way towards Haru.

"Stuff happened that made her stop talking and stop going to school. Then today, she ran away from home. That's why we were looking for her." He continued, your attention turned to Yuki as you saw his frown deepen. Gently, you placed your hand above his. "So, what happened to cause all of this?" Yuki asked.

"Bullying." Haru stated, and at that exact moment Kisa bit his arm. "That hurts. What, are you mad?" Haru started as you got up, heading to the other side of the table where he sat. "Telling me not to shoot my mouth off?" He asked, as you placed your hand above his head. "Haru. Enough." You told him, crouching down to match her level. You didn't want him, to explain how worried he was, when he's frustrated.

"Sa-chan! It's been awhile since we talked! You stopped coming to our house, Haru and I missed you. We.. were also really worried, you know. Your parents are looking everywhere for you." You told her, placing your hand on the table, as she placed her paw above it after letting go of Haru. And then she ran past you, out the door.

Tohru began panicking before she ran after her, meanwhile you comfortably sat, taking Haru's now bleeding arm into your arm, your other arm, holding a bandage roll. You offered him a smile when he met your eyes. "Do you want me to sing "Pain Pain Go Away?"

☁️☁️☁️