\\ Sick \\

"Achoo!" You sneezed, grabbing another tissue from the box beside your bed. "Awh! I hate being sick!" You whined, quickly hiding underneath your blanket.

"It was a bad idea running in the rain to find Kisa. You should've taken an umbrella." Hatori nagged, placing a few medicines and tablets beside your bed stand. "Tori-chan.. can you not nag me when I'm sick!" You whined, wiggling around your blanket.

He sighed, checking your temperature one last time. "Get some sleep.. if something hurts or something goes wrong.. call me." He said, offering you a smile before getting ready to leave. "Yes sir. Thank you for coming!"

Once Hatori had left, your mom entered your room, she had a cold cloth to place on your burning forehead. She brushed away the hair that was stuck to your forehead before gently placing the cloth above it. "Do you want something to eat?" She asked you, offering you a warm smile.

"I'll eat a bit later.. did Haru go to school?" You asked, turned your body towards her. "Yeah.. he just left.. that boy." She sighed before smiling once more and quietly getting up. "If something's wrong, please me tell me." She told you, quietly exiting the room. You returned the smile.

☁️☁️☁️

You didn't know when but you had eventually fallen asleep, when you woke up, you saw Yuki sitting beside your bed.. he was in his school uniform and his legs were crossed and he was busy reading a book. And on the table beside you, was a cop full of porridge. "Ki-chan..?" You quietly called out, extending your arm towards him.

When he heard your voice, he slowly set the book down, leaning forward so your extended hand rested on his cheek. He offered you a smile before saying: "You're awake. Did you sleep well?" You slightly nodded your head, before turning your body towards his.

"Ki-chan.. it's hot in here." You whined, as he brushed away the sticky strands of hair that stuck to your face. "Yeah?" He calmly said before getting up and opening the window in your room. "Are you hungry? I made you food." He stated, gently stroking your head.

Your heart raced at the thought of Yuki making food specifically for you. You nodded your head, yes. And he gently placed his arm behind your back and helped you sit up.. straight. Unknownst to you, while you were busy being sick, Ritsu Sohma payed Tohru and Shigure an unexpected visit.

Meanwhile, Yuki took the bowl full of porridge, into his hand, taking a spoonful of porridge and slightly blowing on it, in response you opened your mouth, and the man fed you. To you.. that was the best porridge you had ever eaten.. considering how you don't like porridge very much.

Whenever you had asked for water.. he bought a glass full of water closer to your mouth, placing a straw in there. The small gestures he did.. made your heart race. It was quiet between you both, and you had absolutely no energy to even talk, so the least you could do was offer him a smile every now and then.

Yuki eventually caught on to that, hence why he often kissed your palm, gave you small smiles, or played with your hair. No words needed to be exchanged.. it was you and him.

"You have to take some medicine too." He told you when you were done with the porridge. "Ehh? Nooo~!" You pouted, the big bottle of bitter medicine not looking very appetizing to you. "Just a spoon." He stated.. getting a spoonful of bitter medicine.

You pouted but obliged, gulping down the very bitter medicine. "It's bitter." You whined, Yuki smiled to himself before saying: "Is it?" Before you knew it, he leaned closer towards you, closing the distance that remained between you. "It is bitter." Was his only response.

"Hey! You might get sick Ki-chan!" You yelled, slightly hitting his arm, he chuckled to himself before saying: "if I do.. then you better take responsibility." You felt your cheeks get hotter, and looked away. "Of course I will."

☁️☁️☁️