\\ Love \\

After bandaging Haru's wound, you got up. "I'm gonna go look for them, don't get in any trouble." You told him, before rushing out the door. You ended up walking almost all the sides of the house, except the left, which was your final destination, and the place where Kisa, Tohru and Yuki were.

Kisa was in her human form, her arms around Tohru. While Tohru spoke to Kisa's mother, the two of them were huddled around on the ground. You walked towards them, taking of the coat given by Yuki, and placing it around Kisa.

"It's nice to see you again Sa-chan." You told her, gently placing your hand on head. She offered you a smile, as you wiped away her tears.

"(Name)-chan.. thank you for looking for her.. and taking care of her.. please look after her for a little longer." Kisa's mom told you, as she wiped away her own tears. "Of course." You told her handing her a tissue. Your eyes met Yuki's, he smiled but yet his eyes showed that he was in pain..

You walked towards him, intertwining his hand with yours. "Let's go somewhere else for a bit?"
You asked him, offering him a small smile as he nodded.

☁️☁️☁️

You and Yuki ended up going to the roof top, you both were lying on the rooftop, his hand slightly under your head as a pillow. It was quiet, and the breeze was calming, the clouds slowly passed by.

You turned your head towards Yuki, your gaze falling onto him. You gently rested your hand on his cheek, before turning your body towards him. His gaze moved on to you. "did... Sa-chan.. remind you of yourself?" You quietly asked him.

He let out a breath, his eyes looking straight into yours. This man was so beautiful, his eyes, his face, his hair, it's also so beautiful. You smiled to yourself, you liked how you fit right beside him, and how he wanted you here, no one else but you, and how he held you, held your hand.

But when you taught of this, a sinking feeling in your heart appeared, it reminded you a horrible curse existed, and how it tied him down, how it tied you down. The only thing between you and Yuki right now, was that very curse.

"She.. reminds me of a lot of things. She reminds me of the days I was locked up in that room with Akito.. she reminds me of how I stopped talking. She reminds me of how pathetic I was, I couldn't even run away. And she also reminds me how grateful we are.. to have someone like you in our lives. Thank you." He smiled, turning his body towards you.

His face grew closer to yours, as he lightly pecked your forehead. "Thank you very much."

☁️☁️☁️

You and Haru were planning on staying the night, so while Haru, Yuki, Kyo, Shigure and Tohru were busy downstairs getting groceries and preparing dinner, you were spending time with Kisa. The young girl, was twiddling around with her fingers, while you were playing around with her hair.

It was mostly quiet between you both, but the silence wasn't awkward. When you were done, you lightly wrapped your arms around her shoulders, resting your chin above her head. "Sa-chan.. I.. life is tough. Especially as a Sohma.. and to you.. I can guess why you stopped talking." You started, as she slowly relaxed, she lightly layed on you.

"Right now.. it's probably very hard to love yourself, when everyone else keeps pointing out flaws. People.. have told me to focus on myself.. and to first love myself before loving others. But for me.. I only know how to love others, I don't know how to love myself." You stopped for a moment, realizing that instead of comforting the poor girl, you were ranting.

"Just now, you don't have love yourself to love others but you don't have to change yourself to be loved either. I love you.. Sa-chan.. you're incredibly beautiful just the way you are."

☁️☁️☁️

It had been three days since that night, and today you were going back to Shigure's house, to check up on Kisa, apparently she had received a letter from her teacher, which the guys were all going to read together. By the time you had found the guys and Kisa, they were already done with the letter.

"As expected of those teachers. It makes me want to puke." You overheard Haru say, as he let out a deep sigh, taking a seat beside Kisa. You slowly made your way towards them, leaning on the doorframe, and quietly watching them. It was quiet for a bit.

"You know.. there was a time, where just like you, I stopped talking too. It was for slightly other reasons, but I felt embarassed and ashamed, I hated myself." Yuki began, it was around the time you had first met him, it made you stop and think for a moment, about how far you had come.

"To me.. I didn't really know how to love myself.. when i tried, I only saw parts of myself that I hated. And when I was forced to I felt hollow, and like i was making stuff up. But now i know.. that's not how it works.. or someone taught me." He continued on.

"There was a pretty girl, she was unique. She found parts of me, I didn't even know I had, she taught me more about myself. She loved me for who i was, and because of her.. I was able to love myself. I think it's when someone says they love us, that we can start loving ourself." He finished, Kisa thought about it for awhile.. she knew who Yuki was talking about.

Your words floated around in her head and finally for the first time in months.. Kisa said: "Yeah.. you're right."  Her voice was very quiet, and she had tears in her eyes. "..when (Name)-nee-chan.. said she loved me.. I felt like.. maybe I could like myself too." Kisa continued.

☁️☁️☁️

You sat by the doorstep, waiting for them to finish up. You believed that was a conversation that needed to take place between Yuki and Kisa. You let out a sigh, right before Yuki took a seat beside you. "Ki-chan! Hi!" You offered him a smile. He looked into your eyes, and offered you a smile back. His eyes.. had no pain in them, you were glad.

"Ki-chan.. I have something to tell you. You already know but.. I love you, Ki-chan." You told him.. he looked at you on more time, before leaning in and connecting your lips. "Me too."

☁️☁️☁️
A/N: Hihi, how are you all? Did you like this chapter? You can expect frequent updates from me since I'm on summer vacation :)

☁️☁️☁️A/N: Hihi, how are you all? Did you like this chapter? You can expect frequent updates from me since I'm on summer vacation :)