\\ Haru \\

It was a nice sunny day, despite it still being winter. But on this nice day, instead of staying at home, relaxing. You were out in the cold looking for your brother, Haru. He had left home three days ago, and hadn't come back yet. Most likely getting lost somewhere.

"And that idiot left his phone at home!" Mumbling to yourself, you searched the last possible place he could be. Haru was easy a person to find, because of one simple reason, he was a flashy person. Always wearing jewelry, having white hair, plus he had this habit of wearing these ridiculous sun-glasses.

"Oh.. my.. god is that Haru! Haruuu!" You headed towards a tall guy, who stood infront of a map, he was sitting on his bicycle, ignoring the three pretty girls who were whispering about him, but no matter how pretty any girl was, to him Isuzu was the most prettiest. The man infront of you had white hair, a lot jewelry, along with sunglasses. Definately Haru.

"Hatusharu Sohma, you dimwit! What are you doing here? Do you know how long, I've been looking for you!" You walked towards him, before pinching his right cheek, pulling his head down to your level. Haru's expression changed into a surprised one, as he watched you scold him.

"Oh, Nee-chan. Hello." You let go of his cheek, as Haru rubbed his now sore cheek. You took a deep sigh, crossing your arms, oh how much you wanted to be on your toasty bed right about now. Despite being only a year older than him, Haru always called you nee-chan, instead of your name, like he did with Kyo and Yuki. It was a way of showing his respect, it was his way of showing that you would always be his sister, and at one point you caught on to that.

"What the heck are you even doing here? Do you know how much Mom's been worried about you? You didn't even take your phone!" Haru stood up tall, he was much taller than you. But despite being so tall, he absolutely adored head pats from you.

"I was looking for Yuki and Kyo. Since we didnt see them during New Year's. But I got lost." He looked back at the map beside him, trying to figure out where the two were. Meanwhile the tiniest amount of blush made it's way on to your cheeks, at the thought of Yuki, and New Year. Ki-chan, wasn't there, because he was with me.

"Let's go, nee-chan. I found them."

☁️☁️☁️

"You said you found them, so what are we doing here? In an open feild, where I can't see a single person." Haru was busy tieing a string to the pole on the opposite side to answer you, so he simply ignored you. Meanwhile a certain brunette spotted Haru's white hair, assuming it was an old man who had fallen down, she rushed towards you.

"Elderly man! Are you okay! Do you need any.." Tohru who was running towards you, stopped when she noticed that the assumed elder man, wasn't actually elderly, he was just a middle school spacey boy.

"I'm so sorry for assuming!" She bowed down, apologizing sincerly, her eyes finally landing on you, she offered you a big bright smile, which you returned.

"Hello Honda-san! I feel like I've been seeing you everywhere, what are you doing here?" Tohru sat down beside you on the grass, as she watched Haru doing what ever he was doing, with big curious eyes. Her brown eyes flickered to you, the curiosity transforming into warmth.

"Hello Sohma-chan! You're right, I've been seeing you a lot more! Today our class is running a marathon, so while I was running, I bumped into you! What are you doing here?" You sat up straighter, watching the students running by, perhaps a certain male would be here too.

"Well Haru dragged me here. Oh! I forgot to introduce you. This is Hatsuharu Sohma, my younger brother, and a member of the zodiac. And Haru, this is Honda Tohru! " Haru turned his head towards the brunette as you introduced her to him, he was quick to identify who she was.

"Hello." Was his simple reply, as he turned back the thread he tied, now lying on the floor.

"It's nice to meet you, Hatsuharu-kun! What are you doing?" Tohru observed the both of you, it didn't need to be spelled out but she could easily tell the two of you were close. Before Haru could reply, an extremely loud yell was heard from the far off distance. Oh Kyo, you really use your outside voice well.

"Oh. They're about to come." Haru informed us, although the two of you didn't exactly understand. Haru pulled the string, as a zooming Kyo passed you, and he was about to pass Haru, but poor Kyo tripped over the string, falling face first onto the hard ground. Ouch.

"Don't try this at home kids. This was only safe because Kyo has a rock for a head." Haru blantly stated at the air in-front him, ignoring the raging Kyo, and worried Tohru behind him. Meanwhile your eyes landed on a certain Prince, who had finally caught up.

"Honda-san, are you okay? And Haru, what are you doing here?" Yuki asked the both of them, he still didn't see you, and you didn't blame him, you stood behind Haru, and his tall body hid you well.  It wasn't until after he greeted the two till he saw you, a slight blush dusted his pale cheeks. Tohru and Haru quickly switched their attention to Kyo, leaving the two of you alone.

"(Name). Hey... " He placed his cold hand lightly on top of your cheek, as you looked up at him, his other hand interwining with yours. Their was only a few centimeters between him and you.

"Ki-chan! Hey!"

☁️☁️☁️