\\ Tori-chan \\

"Tori-chan~! Tori-chan~! Tori-chan, guess what!" Today, you were in a good mood, mostly because, you were up most of the night texting Yuki, clearing any misunderstandings, the two of you were good now, and this was news Hatori needed to here.

"What is it? What's got you so bubbly this morning?" Hatori asked, he had a vague idea of what had cheered you up, yet waited paitently for you to say it from your own mouth. The smile on his lips never leaving.

"So! Ki-chan and I, cleared up everything and now we're good! Isn't that amazing!" The excitement practically ran out of your mouth, your eyes holding an intense amount of happiness, as you told him. But before he could reply, you noticed the young female behind him.

Peering behind Hatori, a familiar brunette popped her head out, her deep curious brown eyes staring at you. Before a warm smile rested on her lips, she even gave you a small wave, when you noticed her.

"Oh? We have a guest! I didn't notice you, Honda-san! How have you been? What brings you here, to our humble estate?" Gliding past Hatori, you headed towards your new friend.

"It's nice to see you, Sohma-chan! I've been well! How are you? The reason I'm here is.. um.. actually I don't know! Hatori-san, suddenly called me!" She told you, pausing for a few moments to think for herself, you found her dorky side, cute.

☁️☁️☁️

Their was a part of Hatori's past, which was crumpled like a paper and thrown in a fire by Akito Sohma. Yet that paper held, Hatori's happiness, his vulnerability, his freedom which were now all burned.

Akito Sohma, was selfish. He believed he was god, he believed the world revolved around him. Akito didn't like the fact that his people loved someone other than him so he crumpled them up. He didn't like that Hatori loved a woman so much, so he burned their happiness. He was selfish.

Hatori had once loved a woman with all his heart, Kana Sohma. Kana was a cheerful person, who spreaded her happiness, everywhere she went. And that was what pulled Hatori towards her. The two fell in love with each other, trusting each other to hold their hearts.

Their love was like a rose, despite the multiple thorns, that restricted them, like the curse or the head, they still blossomed into a beautiful flower. But roses don't last forever, their rose withered up, as the petals fell of one by one, and all that was left were the dried up petals, which each held so many memories.

Akito forbid their relationship along with their marriage, which led to Hatori's eye being wounded. Kana took blame for that wound, eventually leading up to her destroying her own health. Hatori couldn't dare to watch, so he erased her memories, her memories of himself, of their love, of everything the two had ever done.

Kana was no longer related to Hatori, and Hatori had nothing to do with Kana. He collected up those dried petals, storing them in a box, which he hid away. He tucked those memories safely away from the world. Kana and Hatori were no longer, their interwined paths, no longer met, all that was left were the petals of a flower that once bloomed.

☁️☁️☁️

Hearing the story of Kana and Hatori again, bought tears to your eyes. The sad part was you had witnessed their entire story from the start with your own eyes. You had watched them meet for the first time, you had watched them fall in love, you were there when they began dating, and you were there when they broke up, you had witnessed everything.

Like you, Tohru and Momiji had tears in their eyes after hearing the love story which didn't have a happily ever after. Hatori took a deep breath, as he stepped out for a moment, collecting both his thoughts and emotions.

"Tori-chan, are you okay?" You followed after him, as he leaned on to the wall behind him, his head turning towards you, looking at you.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hatori's eyes held an intense amount of pain, but they were quickly covered up, he was guarding his eyes, he was guarding his pain.

"Tori-chan, this might not help, but you're amazing. You're so cool, you're like superman, you save all of us from horrible colds." You told him, a shiver running uo your spine, remember the last time you had caught a cold, while a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Tori-chan, you've always been there for me, and shared my happiness with me, I don't need an older brother, because I have you, you're my brother. I know one day someone will love you, and this time your love will stay. Tori-chan, I love you, we all love you! So don't worry, because when you cry, you have me, Mo-chan, Gure-chan, Aya-chan, and the others here to wipe your tears." You offered him a bright smile, which he returned. Hatori was glad he had someone like you, the pain in his eyes vanished now being replaced by warmth.

"Thank you, (Name)." He placed his palm on top of your head, gently ruffling your head. Although he wouldn't admit it, he loved you too, you were his younger sister.

☁️☁️☁️

Hatori and Tohru ended up going for a walk around the estate, while you and Momiji were left behind in Hatori's office. "I know he will! He will definately find someone new!" Momiji confidently spoke, as he sat beside you, his body facing yours.

"You're right Mo-chan! Tori-chan will find someone who'll love him forever and ever!" Your fists hit the air, as the two of you sincerely wished the best for your beloved doctor. "..and so will you, Mo-chan."

☁️☁️☁️