\\ Date \\

You wore a pretty top, matching with your favorite skirt/jeans. You were waiting for Yuki outside of the main estate. In a few minutes, a handsomely dressed Ki-chan, walked towards you, a single daisy in his hand. When he was close enough, he told you something, that got your heart palpitating.

"(Name), you're as sweet as a flower, not a single daisy goes when I don't think about you." He carefully placed that tiny daisy, behind your ear, your eyes meeting his. A corny smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, that was bad." He softly chuckled, his hand still resting on the side of your face. Eventually a few laughs escaped you, when you thought about how proud he looked with that smile.

"Ki-chan, it wasn't bad, just a teensy bit cheesy. Here, happy valentines day." You handed him a box full of chocolates, which quickly put a soft genuine smile on his face. His hand gently played with your hair strand.

"Thank you. Your chocolates are always the best."

☁️☁️☁️

Both Yuki and You knew that the two of you weren't normal friends, or family. The two of you knew, you had mutual feelings for each other, yet neither of you were brave enough to just confess and take the next step forward for your relationship. But it wasn't only bravery that stopped, there were two danger signs, that stopped you from dating each other.

One, was the curse itself, if you were to date Yuki, you would also want to hug him, kiss him and cuddle him but each time your body touched his, he would transform. The two of you didnt see this as a major problem, you didn't mind if your lover turned into a rat or anything else, you loved him for him, and nothing would stop that. But the second sign was the most dangerous, it was Akito himself.

If Akito found out you were dating Yuki, both him and you would have to go through hell, Akito would harshly punish Yuki, and he would perhaps even end up in a state worse than Hatori's. Akito would also punish you, by erasing your memories, or simply making your life hell. The two of you weren't selfish, but restricted from dating each other, so you could protect each other, so you could protect the person you loved most, it was your way of protecting him. So the two of you were just friends, for now.

☁️☁️☁️

Yuki bought you to a small restaurant. It was a basic, eat lunch and spend time together date. But you didn't mind, as long as you got to spend time with him. He got out two pretty rose-gold colored papers, along with two pens.

"I had an idea. And wanted to do it with you. (Name), you reached me to love myself for who I am, you teached me that I'm one of a kind, and you love me for me. So.. on this paper, on the first half, let's write love letters to ourself, let's write what we love about ourself. And then halfway through, we'll switch and write love letters to each other, we'll right what we love about each other." He explained as he passed you a paper and pen, you decided to go along with it, after all it was his date idea.

"After we write them, then what?" You asked, taking of the pen cap and placing it on the back of the pen, Yuki offered you a smile.

"You'll see."

☁️☁️☁️

The first part of the letter was to yourself, you had to write a love letter to you. You had to write what you loved about yourself:

I love myself and have no reason to be insecure about my body,

because it does so much for me, it runs, it dances, it keeps

me alive. My legs have gotten me from place to place my whole life

My have hands opened up, so many possibilities for me, I can make

chocolates for the people I love, I can hug them, I can touch them,

With my hands, I can paint, draw, cook, sew, write I can do

anything. I have to large eyes, that let me see the world, to see my

Family, my friends, to see Yuki. I have a nose, that lets me smell

things, a mouth to let me taste yummy food. But most importantly,

I have a heart I can love myself with.

☁️☁️☁️

Eventually the two of you switched papers, as you read what Yuki wrote about himself, a smile forming on his face. It was now your turn to write what you loved about him, to write a love letter to him:

You're is my savior. Because of you I was able to survive, I found

a reason to live. Because of you, I was able to love someone, to

worry about you, to feel jealous, to feel happy, to feel anxious. I like

how you care about others, how you care about me, how you put

Me before you. I want to touch nobody but you, I want to

hear only your voice, I want to smell only your scent, I want to see

nobody but you. You're my safe place, where I can be me. You're my

comfort place. Before I met you, I was alone, and I was stuck in

this void of lonliness, but you pulled me out, introducing me to a

new world. I like you. I love you, and no but you.

☁️☁️☁️

The two of you stood in a park, as you folded up the papers as small as you can. When you were done, you stuffed them in inflated balloon, before filling it with helium, and tieing the end. All the words about you and your loved one was in there and even if it popped, and someone found, there were no names.

Together, the two of you let it go, watching the red balloon fly higher and higher into the sky. Your hand interwined with his, as you stared up at the sky. Happy Valentines day.

A/N: so, I didn't know what to do for their date and ended up doing this, I hope you enjoyed it!

☁️☁️☁️