\\ Dumped \\

You layed on your couch in the living room.. staring at the ceiling. You were so incredibly bored, and couldn't find anything to do. Your parents were out grocery shopping, and Haru was out who knows where. The estate was empty too. It was a really boring day.

You sat up, about to head back into your room when you heard the front door slammed shut, you jumped in surprise. Haru walked by, however is expression was one you couldn't make out.. in fact you had never seen your little brother show such an expression.

"Haru..?" You called out, however he didn't react or even say anything, he walked towards his room, and once again he slammed the door shut, causing you to jump again. You frowned, Haru had never acted like this before.. his expression almost seemed as if he was hurt.

You stared at his room for awhile longer before deciding to make him some food. He did love his food. You were gonna make something warm and easy on his stomach, in hopes of cheering him up, Ramen. Haru's favorite.

☁️☁️☁️

"Haruuu. Can I come in?" You softly asked after knocking on his door. You waited in silence and eventually heard a soft hum. Upon entering the room, you sighed when you noticed the neatly cleaned room become.. messy for the fifth time that week. "Whatcha upto?" You asked, placing the tray full of food in-front of him.

"Thank you nee-chan." Haru replied, before saying his prayers and digging into the food. You sat on his bed, beside him and watched him eat. Which eventually caused Haru to stop eating when your gaze become more intense. "Is everything okay?" You asked, when he made eye contact with you.

"I was dumped." Was his simple response, before he went back to eating. You sat their taking in his words: "what?!" You asked almost leaping out of your seat. "Isuzu-chan dumped you?? Why?!" You questioned, however when you watched the boy simply eating, and remembered the way he came home, you sighed, your heart clenching.

"Haru.." You called out, gently ruffling his hair. "I'm so sorry Haru, but don't be let down. There must be a good reason for this, knowing how much Isuzu-chan loved you, she didn't do this for no reason, you know that too, right?" You asked him, but he didn't respond, he kept his focus on his food.

You kneeled down, so your eyes would meet his. You reached your hand out, resting it on his cheek. "Haru.. you're such a kind person and always help others, that sometimes I worry that you're too harsh on yourself. I'm your sister, you can talk to me. Are you feeling upset? Do you feel like you're about to cry? Do you feel like you're about to throw something? Are you mad?" You asked he simply set his cup down.

You stood up, wrapping your arms around him, he rested his head on your chest and closed his eyes for a moment. "I feel empty."

☁️☁️☁️

You washed your hands, and dried them, exiting the restroom and about to head to your next class, however you saw Momiji running down the stairs, followed by Kyo, Tohru and Yuki, they seemed worried, almost scared. You grew curious, heading in the direction.

However as they run further away, it dawned on you that they were heading towards Haru's classroom, while he did seem to be slightly better this morning compared to last night, you were worried about him. You eventually picked up your pace, running towards Haru's classroom.

You eventually reached his classroom, leaning against the wall to catch your breath. You heard glass shattering, and quickly became alert, you gasped when you entered his classroom, you saw the place was a mess, desks were thrown everywhere, the window glasses were shattered, everything was mess and broken.

In one side of the classroom stood his classmates, they seemed afraid. And you watched as Momiji led them away, in the middle, Kyo was on the floor and it seemed like he was punched, and there stood Dark Haru. And behind him was Yuki. You ran towards Haru, when you saw him grab Tohru.

Your eyes met Yuki's and he was confused, however he grew panicked when he saw you run towards Haru. "(Name). Don't go. You'll get hurt." Yuki spoke, catching your elbow, right now you didn't even know what to say to him, but hoped he would understand, you offered him a smile.

"Haru won't hurt me. But right now he needs me, he's overexerting himself. And as his sister and best friend, I need to help him." You told Yuki, who still wouldn't let go of you. "But you need to stop pushing yourself so much, you're putting too much responsibility on yourself. And I.. I can't do anything for you!" He told you, you simply smiled. "Ki-chan, let's talk later?"

Yuki, frowned. His eyes showed.. hurt? However you didn't get why he was hurt, he eventually let go of you, averting his gaze. You ran towards Haru, and stood between him and Kyo. "Haru. What are you doing right now?" You asked, as he eventually calmed down but still stayed as dark Haru.

Haru opened his mouth about to say something, but stoped himself. He didn't want to hurt you. "Man! I'm so tired of everything! Of this dumb curse! Of everything that's bothering me! Why can't everything be simple!" You heard him yell, you smiled when you remember throwing a similar tantrum.

"Now I did ask you to express your emotions, but not like this." You told him, carefully taking Tohru out of his grip, she quickly went to Kyo's side to help him up. "Haru, that's life. Everything is hard for a reason, it'll be hard no matter what. But you, and a few others have it much harder than you deserve it." You spoke, glancing at Yuki, your heart hurt when you saw him clench his fists.

"But that doesn't mean you're alone, depend on us, Haru. All of us, we are here for you. We'll help you. Do you know how much Isuzu-chan is fighting, for you." You asked as he, eventually calmed down after he heard Isuzu's name. "Rin..?"

☁️☁️☁️