\\ Ki-chan \\

Taking a deep breath, you walked towards Yuki. Your gut wanted you to stop, infact even your heart urged you to stop, yet your feet continued walking towards him. Heading towards him, your eyes never leaving his, you continued to walk towards him, until they stopped.

"O-oh hello! You must be a Sohma! I'm Honda Tohru, it's a pleasure to meet you!" You didn't stop infront of him or anywhere near him, you stopped infront of the brunette who had made her way towards the back of the class.

"Yes, I am! I've heard a lot about you, Honda-san! I'm Sohma (Name), and the pleasure's all mine!" Mustering up a smile, you made eye contact with her as she offered you a warm smile, her eyes holding nothing but warmth.

"I've heard about you too! And might I add you are incredibly beautiful, Sohma-chan!" You cringed at yourself for being jealous of such a warm person, the jealousy in your heart faded away as you got to know her more. If Yuki fell for her, I'd be no surprise...

☁️☁️☁️

Momiji Sohma was a cheeky brat, who easily captured the hearts of the people around him, but he was a troublemaker who caused havoc anywhere he went. Which explained why Kyo was currently scolding a young rabbit, who rested in Tohru's arms. You rested your body on the wall behind you, oberving the scene unfold.

A few minutes prior, Tohru and Momiji had an official introduction, and the young rabbit, couldn't help himself as he captured her in an enormous hug, yellow poof surrounding the two. Yuki was quick to cause a distraction which only bought a smile to your face. Hatori currently talked to Yuki, complimenting him on his quick thinking.

"Oh. I almost forget, Yuki, Kyo can you stand infront of me for a moment?" Hatori asked, glancing at the said males, who had both confusion and curiosity squished onto their faces. They complied, walking towards Hatori standing infront of him.

"Okay now fill in the missing blank. Mac and..." The two in unison both said cheese, a quick photo being caught in Hatori's camera. Way to go, Tori-chan.

Before either Kyo or Yuki could comprehend, Hatori along with Momiji made their exit, quickly running away. It wasn't long before a furious Kyo ran after him, followed by a worried Tohru, leaving you all alone with Yuki.

Yuki walked towards you, the expression on his face never changing. The closer he got, the more steps you took back, until you bumped into the wall behind you. You had no where to escape. His eyes never left yours, Yuki never stopped walking towards you, now only being a few feet away. He gently lifted his arm, resting his palm on your cheek, his eyes now holding a soft gaze.

"...why are you running from me? Did I do something wrong? Why haven't you contacted me or met up with me?" Yuki stared into your eyes, his hand never leaving your cheek, if he could, he would have definetely step closer to you, yet the curse restricted him.

"Pffffft- I'm sorry! But if you say that dressed as a female, you look really funny, ahahahah, what the hell, Ki-chan!" Laughs escaped your mouth as Yuki's heart started beating at the familiar nickname, although you called a lot of people with nicknames, his was special and both himself and you knew that. Your melodious laughter bought music to his ears. You looked so beautiful to him.

"..you're so beautiful, (Name)." His hand slipped away from you cheek, as he rested his forehead on your shoulder, taking in the familiar arouma that surrounded you, this was enough to make him feel safe. You were enough to make him feel safe.

☁️☁️☁️

"(Name)! Welcome home! Did you see the school! How was it! Did you like it! Should we enroll you there! Did you meet Yuki-kun!" Your mom greeted you, as she asked question after question, a huge smile on her face.

"I'm home! And I'm so tired~ I did see the school, I liked it, you can enroll me, and yes I met ki-chan." You answered her questions one by one, resting on the sofa beside you. Your mom bringing you a few snacks to nibble on.

"That's wonderful honey, I'll make sure you're enrolled soon!" She offered you a huge grin, placing a plate full of your favorite snacks beside you.

"Thanks mom. Where's Haru?" You called out, as she headed back to the kitchen. Hatsuharu Sohma, if you still didn't know, Haru was your biological younger brother, another member of the zodiac, the year of the ox. And the two of you were incredibly close. Yet the curse restricted you again, you couldn't hug him, or embrace him and if you did, he always ended up transforming.

"Haru? I think he went to the hospital to visit Isuzu-chan!" She yelled back, continuing to cook dinner. Isuzu Sohma, also known as Rin. She was another zodiac member, the year of the horse. Despite being younger than her, you and her were practically best friends. Haru and Rin being even closer, most might not know, but the two were definetely dating.

Sighing once more you got up heading in your room to relax, but you couldn't the scenes of today, specifically the scenes of Yuki played in your mind over and over again, like a recorder. "Ki-chan, I really am headover heels for you."

☁️☁️☁️