\\ Jealous \\

Jealousy. A feeling which makes you feel resentment, bitterness or hostility to someone, because they have what you don't. A pang of jealousy spread through your chest, and you cringed. You didn't like being jealous of such a warm person, who had done nothing but being kind to you. I'm such a bad person, I'm sorry Honda-san.

Momiji had invited you to the hot springs, one which the Sohma family owned, it was a thank you for the chocolates. But along with you, Kyo, Tohru and Yuki were invited. Yuki didn't talk to you much from the moment you met, and ended up sitting with Tohru, on the bus. Which bubbled up the feeling that currently sat in your chest. You tried to get rid of the feeling over and over again, but it's hard to watch someone you love, laugh with another woman. I feel bitter.

You and Tohru had to share a room, at the inn. The two of you had met a few times, but you weren't close enough to share a room. She curiosly looked out of the balcony, admiring the view, as you slid down the wall beside the balcony. She's pretty, she's kind, everyone would like her. God, this stupid emotion.

"Honda-san.. I'm sorry." You muttered under your breath, but she heard you, as she stepped into the room, closing the balcony door behind her. While you wrapped your arms around your knees, resting your head on them. Tohru crouched down, matching your level.

"Sohma-chan, is something wrong? You have no reason to apologize to me! You've been nothing but kind to me!" She hesitantly rested her hand on top of your head, a warm smile on her face. You looked up at her, cringing even more.

"Ahhh! I'm a bad person! You don't deserve my jealousy! You're so kind! I'm sorry for feeling envious, you don't deserve it.." A pout rested on your lips, frustrated with yourself.

"Is this.. perhaps about Sohma-kun?" She asked, tilting her head slightly, the smile never leaving her face. You hesitantly nodded her head, as Tohru finally understood what was happening.

"Sohma-chan, you have nothing to worry about. His eyes, they're always looking at you, and everytime your name comes up in a conversation, his eyes light up. Words are hard to believe, but I won't take him from you. I think.. the two of you.. are naturally attracted to each other, I think.. the two of you.. are the reason, the other one is living. Besides I think you should tell him how you feel, I have a feeling he might be desperately waiting to hear this from you." She offered you a bright smile, she was right words are hard to believe, despite that she was able to ease you down.

"You.. really are amazing." You rested your chin on your knees, as she took her hand off your head.

"You're the amazing one, Sohma-chan! Oh! Let's drop the formalities! I wanted to officially ask you, so.. let's be friends, (Name)-chan!"

☁️☁️☁️

You were fresh out of the hot springs. Tohru and you were now officially friends, and on first name basis. Currently, you followed Yuki, he had told you, he wanted to give you something as he led you towards a bridge, surrounded by pretty lights. There were a few meters between the two of you, while you walked behind him. An awkward silence falling over you both. Maybe he's desperately waiting to hear this.

You reminded yourself over and over again, Tohru's words playing through your head like a recorder. You took a deep breath, your arm unconsciously lifting itself, before you know it, you grabbed onto Yuki's sleeve. He stopped, a flash of surprise ran through his eyes, when he glanced back. Your head faced the ground, red blush dusting your cheeks, as you refused to look up. Stupid arm, should I just joke about it or something, ahhhh. This is so embarrassing, kill me, please. Just tell him. Come on, stupid mouth.

"I.. I.. I'm jealous. I don't like it, when you ignore me like that, I want you to pay attention to me. I want you to look at me, I want you to laugh with me, and sit with me, I feel jealous when you sit with someone else. Ki-chan.. you.. you're bringing out all these emotions out of me, so pay attention to me! Look at me! Idiot!" Before you could say anything else Yuki's hand made it's way to your cheek, as he tilted your face, towards him, so you were looking at him. He had a goofy smile on his face, red blush dusting his own cheeks.

"Akito.. he was keeping.. his eye on you. I wanted to keep my distance, until his watch died down. I didn't know I was making you feel this way. I'm sorry. Haha, my hearts beating so fast after hearing your words, I'm happy that you feel jealous. It's cute. But.. you know.. my eyes look at no one but you, silly. I want to sit with you, and smile with you. I want to touch you, and hug you. And.. I want to kiss you."

Before your eyes could comprehend he leaned in, his lips connecting with yours. His eyes were closed, while your eyes shot wide open. Your hands rested on his chest, while one of his hands gently cupped you cheek, the other resting on top of your hand. The butterflies in your stomach, flew like crazy, as heat crawled up your neck like spiders, your face as red as a tomatoe. It was short, yet it meant so much to you. When he let go, his grey-ish blue eyes stared in to your deep eyes.

"But.. we can't be together. Not yet. If you want to be with me, you have to wait.." Sadness ingulfed his eyes, a bitter smile on his lips. You offered him a bright smile.

"I'll wait forever, if it's for you."

☁️☁️☁️