\\ Vacation \\

The Sohma family had many vacation houses, your favorite was the one beside the beach. It was the perfect spot for a summer vacation. And that was exactly what the zodiac half of the Sohma family were doing, and of course Tohru and you had tagged along! The summer vibe had finally gotten to you, and you were beyond excited.

"Blue sky! The blue sea!!" Tohru yelled, bringing you back to reality. You were all at the beach, in your bathing suites, ready to enjoy summer to it's fullest! Since, the beach was on private property, not a single soul besides the Sohmas could be seen. "(Name)-nee! Let's go in the water!" Kisa said, with excitement. She grabbed your wrist, gently tugging you towards the water.

You, Momiji, Tohru and Kisa were the first to enter the water. Meanwhilst, Yuki, Kyo and Hiro rested on the sand, and Haru got ready to enter the sea. You and Tohru took a couple steps into the ocean. "It's cold!" Tohru exclaimed, with a huge smile. You gently kicked the water towards Tohru, splashing her. "You'll get used it!" You say back, with a laugh.

However you didn't see the water splashes that headed your way. "Attack!" Momiji yelled, as he, Tohru and Kisa began splashing water in your direction. You were drenched in 3 seconds. "Hey! No fair it's 3 against 1!" You say, trying to return their attack, but it didn't compare to the attacks of 3 people. After a couple more splashes, they finally stopped, and went to find their next victim, poor Hiro. You smiled to yourself, as you watched them attack the poor boy.

Whilst you were putting your hair up and out of the way, you saw Yuki watching you. His eyes watched you put up your hair. He was mesmerized at how beautiful you looked. And when he saw the way you smiled and waved to him, he swore he could feel his heart jump out of his chest.

He watched as you tore your attention away from him to look at a shell Momiji was showing you. "Ki-chan! Haru! Come into the water!" You called out, as the both of them got up. You kept your eyes on him and watched as Yuki took off his T-shirt and tried not to swoon over him. He and Haru began walking in your direction.

"The swimsuit looks good on you. It's cute." Yuki tells you, as you feel butterflies swarm your stomach, he laughed as he watched your expression. And you splashed some water at home in response.

"Oh? You want to fight?" Yuki playfully says, as you attempt to run away, however it was much harder to do so in the water. Yuki caught up to you with ease, before lifting you into his arms. "Yuki Sohma, don't you dare throw me in the water." He gently threw you into the water.

☁️☁️☁️

The sun was setting when you all decided to return to the vacation house. You walked with Tohru, Kisa and Hiro, up the mountain towards the house. "Kisa-chan! (Name)-chan! We're going to be roommates!" Tohru says, excitement practically radiating off her.

Meamwhist Hiro who was walking slightly slower than the rest of you, noticed a green notebook fall out of Tohru's bag. He picked it up and noticed, a picture of Tohru's mom. "Isn't this yours?" He calls out to Tohru, as she panics, wondering how it fell out of her bag and then begins to thank him several times.

"Why do you always carry around a photo of your mom anyway? What about your dad?" Hiro asks, his tone seeming a little rude. "Most of the time, for whatever reason, you're always going on about your mom. That's all you ever talk about. You definitely got a serious mother complex! Is that all there is to you?" He continues, Tohru couldn't say anything back and instead simply smiles, and begins walking up.

You frown, you noticed the expression of hurt on her face. "Hiro. What was that?" You ask, feeling angry at the harsh words he had just spoken to Tohru. He was about to ask what was wrong but you cut him off. "How could you be so rude to her. You don't even know what happened in her life so you had no right to speak so cruelly to her. There's a limit to how far you can go."

You begin chasing Tohru up the mountain. "Sa-chan, be careful while coming up the mountain alright?" You call out, to Kisa, as she nodded her head.

☁️☁️☁️

When you had found Tohru, she was smiling and laughing with Momiji, and you decided you would talk to her later tonight. You sat outside, in the patio. You wondered if you were perhaps too harsh on Hiro. While he meant no harm, sometimes he doesn't realize how much his words could hurt the other person.

You were bought out of your thoughts when Yuki sat beside you. "What's wrong? You seem down." He asks, but you just sigh and rest your head on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it." You say, closing your eyes, and letting your body relax into the moment. Yuki gently stroked your head, he was worried about you, but didn't want to force you to talk. So instead, he let you rest, and decided to enjoy the moment.

☁️☁️☁️

A/N: hihihiii :) how are you alllll? I'm so sorry for not updating, I was going through some personal stuff over summer

A/N: hihihiii :) how are you alllll? I'm so sorry for not updating, I was going through some personal stuff over summer. Things are a little better so I can write again! I'll be updating all my books this weekend :) Thank you for being so patient with me, hope you enjoy <3