\\ Brothers \\

You were given a call at 3 in the morning, by Ayame asking to visit his shop today. Yuki would be going to. Of course.. you agreed. Which is why you were standing outside of his shop, on a Sunday afternoon. However.. there was a closed sign on the door.

"Maybe he.. meant next Sunday?" You questioned, considering how you had answered his call at 3 in the morning, half asleep. "I'm starting.. to have a bad.. feeling about this." Yuki mumbled, sighing out loud. You tried opening the door.. and surprisingly it opened.

"A craft store?" Yuki questioned, after seeing rows of fabric, beads, lace, net and thread layed out in rainbow colors. "Sorry.. we're clos.. ed." A women with glasses, dressed in a maid costume with her hair in two braids said, she paused when she noticed it was Yuki who was by the door.

"Minei.. about hemming this.." Ayame popped his head outside the door about to ask something to the woman.. who you now knew was Minei, but he too paused after seeing Yuki.

After Ayame had noticed Yuki, he ran slow in motion, in a wedding dress, with a flower of bouquet in his hands, calling out Yuki's name. For a second you wondered if Yuki was getting married today. "What is that..? Why is it.. running towards me..?" Yuki questioned from beside you. "Ki-chan are you.. getting married?"

☁️☁️☁️

Yuki sat beside you on the ground, staring at the floor and regretting a few of his life decisions. You placed your hand above his, giving it a squeeze. "What type of clothes do you usually sell, Aya-chan?" You asked the man, getting him away from the topic of why he was wearing a wedding dress.

"Ah! I'm glad you asked my beloved sister-in-law! I, myself hand-make all these dresses for customers and their requests! They vary from.. wedding dresses to maid outfits to-" Ayame's rambled was quickly cut off by Yuki, who looked at his brother dead in the eye and asked "Why is it always clothes like that?"

Ayame's smile only grew bigger, and you could feel Yuki regret asking. "Well my dear brother! You're too young to know.. but.. this is what we call a Man's pleasure! Outfits of maids, nurses, waitresses, secretaries, sailor dresses, cat or bunny ears! Men yearn for this romance!"

Ayames ramble went on, as you gave Yuki's hand another squeeze. "That all sounds like a crime!" Yuki yelled, already exhausted. Poor guy. "Sounds lively in here." Minei entered the room, smiling. She turned to Ayame: "I thought something had happened when you wanted to close suddenly, i see now, it's because your little brother and his girlfriend coming."

She then turned to Yuki, giving no one a chance to respond: "You look just like the Manager! It's nice to meet you! My name is Minei Kuramae, and I'm an employee here, I make clothes too!" She introduced herself, giving everyone another smile.

"Um.. nice to meet you. By the way.. is your clothing the uniform here?" Yuki questioned, a little weirded out by the maid costume. Minei shook her head before twirling. "No! I wear it cause it makes me cute!" She exclaimed, setting the tray of tea down. Yuki, stood there.. in regret.

Minei pointed at you: "Do you like wearing clothes like this?" She asked, catching you off guard, you gave her an awkward laugh. "Please don't drag her into this!" Yuki pleaded from beside you.

"Let's go get you changed!" Minei exclaimed, holding your hand. "You can't change her mind now. When Minei sees cute girls, she wants to dress them up!" Ayame explained to Yuki, as you got dragged away. "Wait! Please wait! Let's calm down!" You yelled, trying to wiggle out of her embrace.

"K-kuramae-san! Let's calm down!" Yuki joined in too. "What would you like to see her in, Yuki-san?" She asked, ignoring everyone. "Don't you think 'that' will suit her?" Ayame added, riling up Minei even more.

"Aya-chan! No!" You yelled, but it was too late. "Wait!" Yuki once again tried. "Ki-channnnnnn! Goooooodbyeeeee"

☁️☁️☁️

"Minei-san.. you know there are other ways.. to have gotten me out of there, so the two brothers could talk, right?" You asked, standing beside her, in a dressing room. "Oh my! How did you know that was my intention?" She asked you, looking at you in surprise.

"Anyone.. who loves them would want that." You told her giving a simple smile, her cheeks quickly flushed with red. "I knew it!" You cheered. Meanwhile a heart to heart conversation took place between the brothers.

"N-never mind that! Let's get you changed!" She yelled, as you flinched. "W-wait! We're still doing that?"

☁️☁️☁️

"Manager! Am i interrupting your conversation?" Minei stepped out, leaving you alone in the changing room. You had an incredibly pretty flowy dress that had beads and gems everywhere, it was fancy. You also had a ton of jewelry on, high heels and your hair and makeup was done.

You felt nervous, and very self-conscious. "Yes yes! Where is my beloved sister-in-law?" You heard Ayame ask, as your heart began pounding, you were way too nervous.

You nervously walked out, your heart pounding, you could barely even look at Yuki. But when you did, his lips were parted and he had red blush all over his cheeks. He could even hear his own heart pound. "She's.. beautiful."

"Minei! Seems like you did an amazing job!" Ayame complimented walking towards the said girl, as you sat beside Yuki. "Ki-chan! Did you talk with him?" You asked him, as he nodded his head. "I think.. I understand him better now." He told you, his expression was soft.

"I'm glad!" You cheered, offering him a smile. Yuki leaned towards you, pecking your lips. "You're beautiful." He told you, catching you off guard. You felt your heart pound again. "My little brother, this is what you call romance!"

☁️☁️☁️