\\ Mall \\

Summer wasn't very far away, and summer always meant the beach, and the beach meant you needed a new swimsuit. Which is why you were inside the mall, waiting. Yuki had told you, how and the others went shopping to do just that, last weekend. And this week, you were doing the same, but with only Yuki. It was practically a mall date.

The two of you had planned to meet up by the shop nearest to the entrance, Yuki would accompany you while you shopped and then you'd grab some lunch, it was perfect.

Because you were on your phone you didn't notice the crowd heading straight for you. A cold hand grabbed your wrist, pulling your body gently towards them. You stopped right infront of tall man and behind you a crowd rushed by. When you looked up, you made eye contact with grey-ish blue orbs.

"Ki-chan! You're late!" You pouted, as the said man chucked, brushing a few strands of hair of your face. "Sorry sorry, Shigure was being extra fussy today." He explained, ever-so quickly intertwining his fingers with yours. You lifted your free hand up, towards his face, as you brushed a few strands of hair of his eyes, before offering him a smile.

"It's fine ahaha! Gure-chan is always fussy." You laughed to yourself, leading Yuki away from the crowded area. "Sadly, we're short on time today. Kisa-chan is coming over today, so Haru and I need to plan." You explained, as he keenly listen, or atleast tried to, oh how pretty you looked today.

You paused for a moment, trying to decide which shop to go to first, meanwhile Yuki bought up your intertwined hands, all the way up to his lips, as he brushed his lips against the top of your hand. You, who was startled, quickly looked back, faint red blush evident on your cheeks: "K-ki-chan! What are you doing?"

The man simply chuckled before saying: "I'm sorry ahahha. You look extremely beautiful today, as you always do."

☁️☁️☁️

You stood infront of the swimsuit section deciding between a one peice and a two piece. The two were both different colors, you then turned to Yuki, a smirk evident on your face. The poor man's cheeks were red from embarrassment, and he refused to look in your direction, as he stared out the window.

"Ki-chan! What color do you think would suit me?" You asked him, as he glanced at you out of the corner of his eye, before sighing. "..(favorite color)." He mumbled, and even if he didn't say it out loud, he knew that you would look good in anything.

"Hmmmm, you're right! I do like that color!" You thought to yourself, your hand still connected with Yuki's. Without giving it much thought, you picked the one he had recommended, heading to go and pay. Only, you were stopped by something that caught your eyeZ

"What's wrong?" Yuki softly asked, when you had stopped, when he followed your gaze, he saw a pair of matching necklaces one in black, and the other in white, each of them having a ring on it. "..its cute." You told him, bending down to pick it off the rack.

"Maybe Haru and I could share it, he likes flashy jewelery. Or! Do you wanna?" You asked, looking at him. Yuki thought for a moment, feeling childish at the fact that he did not want Haru to have the other one, so he nodded his head yes. He also wanted something that would always remind him of you, something that felt like you were always with him.

☁️☁️☁️

You were at a traditional Japanese restaurant, waiting for your food. While doing so, you were quick to open the packaging for the jewelry. "Ki-chan, do you want the black one or the white one?" You asked him, as he glanced at both. "..black." He replied, as you gave him the said peice. He was quick to put it on. With the help from you.

And might you say, he looked dashing in it. It was your first time seeing him wear stuff life this, he looked dorkily cute. Yuki took the one for you, as you moved your hair to the side. Leaning over, he gently placed the metal over your neck, his lips were a few centimeters away from your neck, as you felt his hot breath fan against your neck.

He offered you a soft smile and it wasn't long until the food came. The two of you talked about everything and anything, enjoying each other's presence. You wished everyday could be like this.

☁️☁️☁️

The sun was about the set and Yuki was standing outside the estate after he offered to walk you home. Saying goodbye was always your least favorite part of the day. "Thanks Ki-chan! Today was fun! Let's do it again!" You told him, as he let go of the hand he was holding onto.

He softly smiled once more, glancing at the ring around your neck, and then he brushed his own fingers around the one that looped around his neck. Before placing his hand on your cheek. Like you had hoped, Yuki leaned in, closing the distance between the both of you.

His final words to you were: "if I could I would spend everyday like this."

☁️☁️☁️

A/N: soooo feedback? How was this chapter???? Did you enjoy it? I didn't know what to do for ep 16 and 17 so this is a filler. <333

 <333