\\ New School \\

You, Momiji and Haru rid to school in a black car. Today was the first day of school, a new year began along with a new season. Saying that you weren't nervous would be a lie. But you were also excited. Besides, you'll be seeing Yuki and Kyo, Tohru everyday now, since you ended getting into his class.

"So.. Akito's coming to the opening ceremony.. too." Momiji mumbled slowly under his breath. Staring out of the car's window, his eyes occasionally flickering to you, and Haru.

"What? Akito's coming too? Why did he.. suddenly decide to come, I thought he didn't like this types of things." You muttered, not wanting to see the said man's face.

You didn't like Akito. And he didn't like you either. In his eyes, if he was god, you were the devil. You had all the zodiac members, wrapped around your fingers, everyone treasured you. Especially Haru and Yuki. Akito despised you, he wanted you out of his life, he hated how you always came in between his plans, with a sweet smile on your face. His hatred possibly could have started from jealousy and envy.

"We'd have to tell Yuki and Kyo to steer clear. Nee-chan, it's best if you watch out for Akito too." Haru warned you, his brown orbs holding an intense amount of concern. Akito had already harmed Rin, someone Haru held close. He was not going to let Akito hurt anyone else.

"..by the way. Can someone tell me why Mo-chan is wearing a girl's uniform. And Haru, you're looking way too flashy, haaah."

☁️☁️☁️

When you exited the car, the school that you were going to attend to, sat infront of you. A nervous knot tied around your stomach as the chaotic duo beside you ran ahead, bubbling with excitement.

After only a few steps towards the school, a large hand rested on your head, looking up you saw the prince of school, a mischeifous grin on his face. Sweat dripped down his forehead, as he panted. He was running, from something, or perhaps someone.

His finger brushed past yours, before they wrapped around you wrist, a gentle grip. A group of girls screamed, before they rushed towards you, they're eyes landing on Yuki. But before they could reach you, he yanked your hand, running away. The smile never left his face but instead spread to you. You ran through the hallways, up and down stairs, zooming past both teachers and students.

Eventually he opened a door to a classroom, shoving both himself and you into the room, as the group of girls ran past the classroom. Your body gently rested on the wall behind you, as Yuki stood infront of you, both his hands and few centimeters away from your face, his head looked down, as he breathed out a few times, his hot breath fanning your neck. Before he looked up, Yuki's blue-y grey orbs meeting yours, his mischeif smile never disappearing.

"Hello. How's your day going?" He breathed out, his face only inches apart from yours, as he purposely kept distance between his body and yours.

"Pffffft- ahahaha! What was that, Ki-chan? Is this my routine for the next few months? Hahah!" A bright smile resting on your lips, when you were done laughing. You liked it, running through hallways, the wind that blew through your hair, as his hand interwined with yours, you didn't know if you were running from those girls, or the problems and worries of reality. But either way, laughs echoed through the empty classroom. A peaceful atmosphere surrounding the two.

"I think they're gone. Let's go." Yuki stepped away from you, a red tint on both his ears and cheeks, he wasn't used to being so close to you. You followed behind, as he led you through the school, giving you a small school tour. Eventually the two of you exited the building as he showed you around outside.

"Yuki? What a pleasant surprise." A cold voice scoffed from behind you both, a shiver ran through Yuki's back, any Sohma could recognize that voice anywhere, Akito Sohma. It wasn't long, before Akito's eyes landed on you, his frown deepend as he glared daggers into your back. His eyes landing on Yuki's fingers which were interwined with yours, only deepening Akito's hatred for you.

"Well, it seems (Name)'s here too. How.. nice." Akito made a mental note to have a pleasant chat with you later, and give you a small.. warning to stop messing with his things, his.. zodiac members. You turned around your eyes meeting Akito's, before you averted them. Perhaps it was fear, or maybe something else, but your eyes avoiding his like the plague. Yuki, slowly turned around afraid to see the black haired man standing before him.

Pure fear was etched into Yuki's face, and it pained you to know, at this moment there was nothing you could do but squeeze his hand, which was interwined with yours. Akito smirked, his eyes now flickering to Yuki.

"Yuki, I missed you on New Year. I was excited to see you, but.. you didn't come. You should come see me more often. (Name).. too, we could.. have some tea.. and talk." He told you, his voice only getting colder, his tone icy like snow.

"..leave her out of this. Stop using her to manipulate me." Yuki mumbled, his eyes staring at the ground. Akito had a habit to use your name, to make Yuki visit him, or play with him. And Yuki had no choice to oblige, which frustrated you. Some savior you were.

"But you don't listen to me. Unless our dear (name) is involved." Akito's eyes flickered to you, as you gathered up all your courage, meeting his gaze. You squeezed Yuki's hand, bringing him out of whatever daze in him, his heartbeat calmed down, he was no longer afraid. With you by his side he had nothing to be afraid of.

"..Akito-san, we have to get going. Ki-ch.. I mean Yuki and I have classes to end. Thank you for coming here to visit us." You forced a smile on your face, pulling Yuki with you, as you walked towards Akito, to head to your class.

"..it's best if you keep your nose out of our buisness, (Name)." Akito whispered into your ear, when you walked past him, your eyes shooting open. Your heartbeat picked up, as you ignored his words. It's best if I keep my nose between Yuki and You.. Akito-san.

☁️☁️☁️