\\ Fan Club \\

It had been a few weeks since you had caught a cold, and after that day you and Yuki had gotten really busy with finals and barely had time to interact with each other. Today was another day at school, while Yuki was busy getting to know the members of the student council.. you.. were

Well.. you were surrounded by 3 tall girls. The girl in the middle, introduced herself as Motoko, the president of the Prince Yuki Fan Club. The girls beside her introduced themselves as Minami and Mio. "Ahaha.. it's nice to meet you." You awkwardly stated, not knowing how to deal with this situation.

"I don't really know who you are, but you're with Prince Yuki every second of the day! What are your intentions!" She bluntly stated, catching you off guard, to be honest you had found it funny how Yuki had a whole fan club, you needed to find out how to join.

"Motoko-san.. forget about who I am.. please tell me how to join!" You asked, catching the girls off guard this time. "Eh? What? You want to join?" She asked, confusion on her face. You offered her a bright smile before saying: "in all honesty, I'm a huge fan too! He's so cool! If there's a fan club, I wanna join too!" You rambled on and on.

The girls quickly let their guard down.. agreeing with you. "You're right! He's so sweet and dreamy! He's practically invincible! Who wouldn't love him?" Mio asked, fantasizing him a bit too much. From above the stairs, Yuki observed you, chuckling at the situation. He found this funny.

"Do I have to sign a paper to join?" You asked, as Makato shook her head. "Nope, you just need to appeal to me. Which you've done very well." She said, finally offering you a smile. "Well I'm (Name)! Thanks for having me!" You introduced yourself, breezing past them to leave.

"Ah, one more thing. You're fantasizing Ki-chan too much. On the inside.. he's a person who's drowning."

☁️☁️☁️

On Wednesday's and Friday's, You and Yuki are lunch together. Just the two of you, the location always changed, but these small moments with him.. aways meant the world to you. Today, the two of you were eating lunch on the rooftop.

"Did you submit your career path form yet?" You asked, continuing to eat your lunch. Yuki thought about it, looking at the bright sky above him. "My future.. huh? It's kind of uncertain." Was his simple response, he seemed kind of anxious on the topic.

You placed your hand above his. "The future is scary, for me.. I don't know what to do. I guess at the end of the day.. I just want to stay beside you." You told him, offering him a smile. His checks quickly turned red, yet he offered you a big smile.

"Ki-chan.. i can't just say don't worry but don't overthink it. Perhaps.. it's simpler than you think. But no matter, I'll be by your side, supporting every decision you make. Ki-chan.. you.. you're smart.. kind.. have good leadership skills, you can do anything. I believe you." You told him, giving his hand a small squeeze.

He rested his head on the wall behind him, watching every single cloud pass by. "You're right.. with you by my side, perhaps I could do anything."

☁️☁️☁️