\\ Valentines \\

Today was what you liked to call the eve of valentines, or in other words February 13th. Despite being such a chilly evening, you were out and about shopping, so you could make chocolates. You usually made more chocolates than needed, because half the people you knew were men, from the zodiac. Though Yuki always got the most specialist, whether they had a different filling, or they were different shaped, they were always special. And he knew that.

While walking home, you spotted someone who was wandering around the estate, but didn't enter. He couldn't enter, because the trauma that followed couldn't let him, and if the head saw him, he would be in shambles, yet he was wandering around, dangerously close to the estate.

"Ki-chan! Hello! What are you doing here?" You walked closer to him, before speaking. Yuki's eyes lit up when they spotted you, a pleasant smile rested on his lips.

"(Name). Hello. You look pretty today. I'm here to invite you.. tommorow's valentines so I thought we could go somewhere." He played with a strand of your hair, while his eyes avoided yours focusing on that one strand. Pinky-red dust rested on his cheeks, while your own blush dusted your cheeks.

"Then let's go!" A happy feeling bubbled in your chest, while you heard Yuki telling you all the details, the time, the place, what to wear. Was this a date?

☁️☁️☁️

"Nee-chan, what are you doing?" Haru popped into the kitchen, glancing at the apron you were wearing, and the bowls and mixers you were taking out. A happy smile rested on your lips, as you hummed a small tune.

"Haru, hii! Today's Valentine's eve, so I'm making chocolates for everybody!" He hovered behind you making sure your back didnt touch his chest, or else you would have a cow in the kitchen. Haru liked sweets, and liked chocolates too but he enjoyed the cupcakes you made for him, and the rest of your family, it was a family valentines special. He swiped some of the melted chocolate of the side of the bowl licking it. A frown formed on your face.

"Haruuuuu, go away. If you're going to eat everything I make, I want you out of the kitchen please! If you're hungry, I bought you stuff to eat from the supermarket, so go eat that." You shooed him out of the kitchen, pointing to the bags of snacks you bought specifically for him.

"Oo, yum. Thanks nee-chan." He thanked you, his arms filled with packets of chips and boxes of sweets, as he walked to his bedroom, ready to play video games. Meanwhile your parents were out tonight, spending the evening together. Leaving Haru and you, home alone.

"Okay so there's Tori-chan, Gure-chan, Aya-chan, Mo-chan, Hiro-chan, Kureno-chan, Kyo-chan, Ri-chan, and then the cupcakes for Haru, Mom and Dad, and the chocolates for Ki-chan! Wow that's a lot!" You were used to making so many chocolates for them, and you made extra's, sometimes for yourself, or Yuki who'd sneak away from Akito, or any of the girls.

☁️☁️☁️

You didn't fall asleep till 2 am, it took you a few hours to finish all the chocolates, so you finished at 12 am, and the rest of the time you couldn't sleep, because of the excitement that consumed you.

You had two hours before you had to start getting ready for the date. And so here you were delivering chocolates.

"Tori-chan! Tori-chan! Happy Valentines Day!" You knocked on his door, waiting for him to open, he was your first delivery. But instead of Hatori opening the door, Shigure stood there instead. A wide grin on his face. But this was good for you, since you were killing two birds with one stone, here.

"Gure-chan! Hello! Happy Valentines Day!" You offered him a bright smile, handing him his chocolates. Behind him, Hatori made his way towards the door, his eyes landing on you.

"Oh! (Name)-chan! Hello! Happy Cupid Day to you too! I always look forward to your chocolates every year, they're the most delicious, out of all the chocolates I get!" He told you, not hesitating to rip your neatly done packaging.

"Hehe! Tori-chan! Hi! Happy Valentines Day! Here, these are for you!" Shigure went back inside, nibbling on his chocolates. While Hatori offered you a small smile, taking the chocolates from you, resting his hand on your head.

"Thank you (Name). And that idiot is right, your chocolates are really delicious."

☁️☁️☁️

"I'm back!" You entered the living room, your eyes landing on your three family members who woke up after you left, they were nibbling on the cupcakes you made.

"Mhm. Nee-chan, these are yummy." Haru held a half eaten cupcake in the air, making his point, causing a chuckle to escape your lips. You went ahead upstairs, straight to your closet, today was your first date, might as well dress like it.

"(Name), what are you doing? Your cupcakes were delicious by the way, sweetie." Your mom popped into your room, taking a seat on your bed.

"Thanks mom! I'm looking for something to wear, I'm meeting with Ki-chan in two hours." You told her, looking through your clothes, which all looked like garbage right about now. Meanwhile your mom gasped.

"A date! With Yuki-kun! Oh my god! I planned for this day! Come with me!"

☁️☁️☁️