The meeting

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance.I REALLY appreciate your support and I sincerely hope you enjoy it.I do warn you that there will be more mature themes later in the book so please do be warned.

"Y/n are you even listening?"
You snap out of your trance and turn to your best friend.
"Sorry Tae,I was just thinking".You sigh coming out of your daze.
Tae,or as others call him Kim Taehyung has been my best friend ever since we were little.We've been friends for about 11 years now.

We both moved to Korea at the age of 18 to start a new life.His been training for the 3 years at this big agency in fact he will debut at the end of the year,while I've been working on my styling career and studying my ass off.Luckily I graduate in December!

Hopefully someday I could work in the K-pop industry as a stylist.

"What were you thinking about?"
"Huh,oh nothing really.I mean I was just wondering what would happen to us once you debut eventually.".
I admit,the K-pop industry is full of shit and I'm afraid I might lose my best friend because of it.
What if I don't get to see him anymore or he just forgets about me.
He wouldn't do that,right?
"Y/n,stop worrying about it.I won't leave you,I promise."
I look him in the eyes,I eventually start to feel at ease.
~
December 2021
I did it!
I graduated!
All that hard work has paid off.Now all that's left to do is to find a job.
Great...
Also,Tae has finally debuted.Im so happy for him.Good news is that our relationship hasn't changed at all!
Shit!
That reminds me,Tae invited me over to his dorm,he said that him and his members are having a little hangout.
It's going to be great to finally see Tae and also to meet his members.
I've never actually seen how any of them look but I've listened to a few of their songs.
~
"You got this,don't be nervous."I reassure myself before ringing the doorbell.
It takes a few seconds but eventually I'm greeted by who seems to be one of his members.He was gorgeous,he had medium length hair,really good lips and was tall.

We make some eye contact before he decides to say something.
"Hey,you must be y/n,come on in.Ive been waiting."
"You've been waiting?" I question.
"Well,yes.Taehyung has told me a lot about you."
We enter a living room where I'm met with what feels like 1000 eyes staring directly into my soul.In actually fact there were only 7 people in the living room but I kind of felt uneasy.
I give them a awkward smile before I notice Tae walking up to me.He gave me a friendly smile and right at that instant I felt safer.
"Y/n,I'm so happy you could make it.I see you've met Hyunjin already."

"Hyunjin?"I question.

"That's me,angel." He says while a little smirk plays on his lips.
"So the hot,mysterious stranger has a name."

Wait!Did I say that out loud?

I hear a few of the other guys let out a chuckle,turns out I did in fact say it out loud.
I let out a awkward laugh and look to Hyunjin.
He was that same smirk on his face that he had on earlier.
What was he thinking about?
~
The night slowly progresses.Tae and I are standing in the kitchen getting a drink.
"So I see you have a thing for Hyunjin,huh?".Tae playfully nudges my arm letting out a little chuckle.
"Stop teasing me about it,I just happened to think out loud I guess." I reply hiding my face.
"Omg,what if he thinks I'm weird?"

"I don't think your weird angel.".A third voice joins in on our conversation.
Tae and I both tune our attention to the voice.
It's him!
I feel my cheeks turn red under his gaze.
He walks up to join Tae and I.

"You enjoying the night so far,angel?"
I gulp before answering.
"Yeah,I-I am"
"Good,I mean I could maybe make it a bit better for you,just say the word.".He says to me giving me a little wink.
What was he hinting at.I looked in his eyes,they could pierce through the strongest steel.
"Well,I need to use the bathroom,Hyunjin...uhm keep her company for a little for me.".Tae says before leaving us now completely alone.
This was awkward.
After pouring a drink for myself I decide to sit on the marble island.The surface was cold against my skin but it helped cool down the tension I was feeling.
With that Hyunjin shifts closer,now standing right in front of me.
"So why do you call me Angel,exactly?"
I was curious as to why I was being called that by him the entire night.
"Well,angel.You seem like the type that acts all shy and obedient,and you know innocent."
With that he takes another step towards me,now practically standing right in between my legs.
I look up into his eyes,there's some sort of darkness to it.
What were his motives?
"Why would you think that about me?"I question.
He chuckles,biting down on his lip before placing a hand on my thigh,gently squeezing it.
"Well,I don't know exactly.Care to prove me wrong?"
I gulp.He was definitely wrong about me,or was this just one of his schemes in order for me to show the real me?
Fuck,if I could I'd go down on him right now.I was indeed a little kinky and not many people no about that.
I smirk in response,he clearly noticed this and let's out a little chuckle.
I feel his hand slowly gliding higher up my thigh.His hands on my skin felt like electricity.
The tension in my core is slowly starting to build up.
Who was this guy?
I gaze down at his hand on my thigh.His hand was nearing the hem of my shirt gradually.
I look back up into his eyes.He had eyes that could kill.
I feel him tugging the hem of my shirt as if he was asking for permission.I gently nod my head in response and before I know it his hands are under my shirt.He pulls me closer and I wrap my arms and legs around his body.
His hands start trailing my body and with every inch he touches I fall more into his touch.
Eventually I reached one hand to my breast and gives it gentle squeeze.
I lean my head back and let out a soft moan  in response.I could feel his hardness against my clothed aching clit.
Things were getting intense hella quick.
I then place my hands on his broad chest and slowly start moving my hands lower and lower.
My hands have made it up to his buckle and he looks up at me with needy eyes.
I give a little smirk and start to play with buckle.
"Y/n?"
We both quickly pull away from each other and see Taehyung standing by the door.
I quickly fix my shirt and hop off the counter.
"What just happened?" Tae asks while laughing.
"Nothing we were just talking." I respond quickly.
"Uh-huh yeah,well the others want to play truth or dare so when you guys are done fucking each other,please make your way to the living room."Tae says and walks out,leaving Hyunjin and I alone once again.
I look to Hyunjin who's staring me down.
I take a peak down and notice his still hard.I look at him with a little smirk and walk up to him.
He smiles at me.
"I knew you had some darkness in you" he adds .
"Oh there's more where that came from sir" I add giving him a wink as I make my way out the kitchen.
We join the others and the rest of the night flys by quite quickly.
I spent the rest of the night by Hyunjins side.
I notice Tae staring at us from time to time,was he mad at me?I better find out what's wrong.
I leave Hyunjin and approach Tae,he didn't look all that happy to see me.
"Hey..."
"Hi" he replies not even looking at me.
Yup,his mad.
"What's up,you seem upset?"
"Well y/n,how would you feel if you found your best friend hooking up with your band member?"
Is he really upset about that?
"If it's about that,I'm sor-"
"You know what never mind,you should head home.Its late."he says in a annoyed voice and walks away leaving me alone.
This was my first time ever seeing him mad.It broke me heart.I felt a lump in my throat as I tried to keep my tears back.
I turned around and started to head towards the door.
"Y/n!"
I turned back around only to find myself face to face with Bangchan,another one of Tae's group members.
"Oh,Chan.Whats up?"
"Where are you going?"he questions.

"Oh I think it's time for me to head home now."
He looks confused but accepts my choice.
"Very well,thanks for joining us tonight.It was nice meeting you."
"You too".I smile and as I'm about to leave out the door I'm pulled back.
"Hyunjin?"
"Where are you headed?"he asks.
"Home"
"Oh,well I hope I get to see you again y/n.Im really happy I met you."he says with a soft smile.
Hyunjin was actually really sweet despite his bad boy side.
I smile in response and walk out the door.
-