Pain or pleasure?

"Y/n,you don't know what your getting yourself into." He warns.
He was right about that.I didn't know what to expect when it comes to him.Did that mean I didn't want to find out?
No.
I wanted to know what he really was like.He intrigued me.He just had a aura to him that i sought.
"I don't care." I say as I look up to his eyes.The moment our eyes meet his eyes darken.
I take a step towards him.
"Hyunjin,I-I want to know you,I want to see you for you." I gulp.
"I want to feel you."I add nervously.
I notice a smirk play on Hyunjins lips.
"Well y/n,how about we have a quick little trial." He says.
"Wha-"I question unable to finish my words.
Hyunjin picks me up and places me on the kitchen counter.The familiar sensation makes my insides tingles in desire.
I look at the man now standing in between my legs.My core aches for some sort of attention.I gulp under his gaze.His hands travel my skin.I get goosebumps under his touch.He slips his hands under Taehyungs t-shirt and chuckles to himself.I stare at him in confusion.
"You won't be needing this for much longer,you little whore."he says in a deep and dark voice.
His words take me by surprise and it kind of turns me on.
He slips the t-shirt off of me leaving my bare chest exposed.I didn't sleep with my bra on the night before.I felt vulnerable under his gaze.I hide my exposed breasts behind my arms in embarrassment.
"What are you doing y/n?"
"I-I'm scared."I admit.
He inhales a deep breath and looks at me.He slowly starts to remove my arms and leans in even closer.
"Y/n,your beautiful.Dont hide yourself.I want you,all of you." He assures.
I felt safe,wanted and I felt as if I could trust him.
"Thank you."I say gracefully.
I reach out and wrap arms around his neck,my naked body now touching his clothed body.I feel his fingers trace down my backs arch.Each touch making me feel more helpless against him.
His hand makes way to my ass.He gently grabs it and gives it a squeeze.I moan as he does this.
"You like that babygirl?"he whispers in my ear.
I moan in response.
I feel his hand leave my ass and I wonder why he did that.Still in confusion I feel a hard smack hit my skin.It sends shocks throughout my body and I gasp.I feel my skin heat up and to my surprise it feels good.
It wasn't as painful as people make it out to be,it's all in our heads.
I look up to Hyunjin who now has a big whimsical smirk on his face.Was he into this?
I hear him clear his throat.
"You see y/n,I'm all about affection and passion but what is that without a little bit of pain?"
It didn't really make sense to me,but it felt good.I kind of like it,as weird as it sounds I do.
I look up at Hyunjin,after hearing those words just now it felt as if I'd seen a new side of him,a side I dare adventure into.
I gulp as I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer towards me.His bulge meets my pussy and it leaves me wanting more than just that.I grind against his stiffness and he lets out a moan.I smile satisfied.I feel his hand slip into my loose hair and I feel his hand tangle into my hair.He starts pulling it,forcing my head back.He leans in closer now making his way towards my neck but stops just before his lips can meet my skin.
"These must be Yeonjuns."he says in a deep voice.
It takes me a while to realize he was talking about the hickeys Yeonjun had left on my skin the night before.I gulp but before I can say something I feel Hyunjins teeth biting my skin,I gasp in shock.The pain was unbearable was enough to leave a mark,that's for sure.I grab onto his T-shirt and he notices.
He continues biting against my neck and it sends pain but at the same time pleasure through my whole body.
"You need to behave yourself."he warns me as he starts kissing the bites on my neck.
"I don't want to share you,I don't want another mans mark on you either."he adds lifting his head away from my neck.
I let go of his t-shirt and look at him with trembling lips.
"Understood?"he asks firmly.
I nod in response.
He smiles as he reaches towards my face and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.
"So are you sure your still keen on involving yourself with me?" Hyunjin asks.
After what I just experienced,it makes me want to turn him down but the curious side of me wants more,I want to reach my limit.I want the pleasure with the pain he inflicts on me.I want it to be him.Is this going to be the worst mistake I've ever make?
Yes,maybe it will be.
Will I regret it?
Absolutely fucking not!
I look up to Hyunjins hopeful eyes.
"Of course."
He smiles and pulls my head closer to him as he kisses my forehead.
"Good girl,we'll have a meeting on Friday,sound good?" He asks raising a eyebrow.I quickly nod.He laughs at my enthusiasm.
"I'll text you the details later."he says.
"Uh...Hyunjin you don't have my number." I add.
"Not for long."He says as he reaches for his phone in his pocket.He unlocks it and looks up to me signaling for me to tell him my number.
"010......."
He saves it and calls it.I realize that my phone is still in Tae's room and his asleep.I jump off of the counter and run to Tae's room only to see him looking at my phones screen.
I giggle nervously as I gently take the phone out of his hand.
"Why is he calling you so early."he questions with his eyes barely open.
"Oh,i-it's probably just a pocket dial."I assure him nervously.
Tae slowly opens his eyes fully and starts squinting at my neck.
"Did you get attacked by a wolf or something?" He questions signaling the bite marks on me.
"Oh uh,probably." I joke trying to avoid the question.Tae looks at me with a interrogating look on his face.
"I need to go wash my face."I say and I quickly run out of his room and make my way into the bathroom.
I run in and slam the door.I look into the mirror and I take a look at my neck.My God,it really did look like I survived a wolf attack.I smile at the sight of the marks.Hyunjin had given me those marks.I gently run my finger across the bites,feeling the marks of his teeth on me.
This was going to be fun,I can tell.I open the bathroom door and make my way out only to bump into someone's chest.I look up and notice a familiar set of eyes.
Fucking Yeonjun.
He looks down at me surprised to still see me here.I notice his eyes travel down my body and he spots the marks on my neck.
"Unbelievable Hyunjin." He scoffs as he rolls his eyes.I start to feel the panic building up and I quickly make my way past Yeonjun but I'm stopped in my tracks.
Yeonjun grabs my wrist forcing me back to him.I look at him.The guilt takes over and I feel a tear slip down my cheek.Yeonjun notices and quickly lets go of my wrist.I notice his expression soften and he looks away from me.I stand there for a few seconds.
"Y/n I'm-" he says with a trembling voice.He looks back up to me and instead of finishing his sentence he shakes his head and walks into the bathroom not saying another word to me.I stand there in confusion.Was he trying to apologize?Did I hurt him?
"Shit y/n." I mutter to myself.
I make my way back to the kitchen expecting to find Hyunjin but instead I'm met with a very awkward sight.I look away from Rosé and Felix aggressively making out against the kitchen wall.I try to get away fast but it's no use.
"Y/n?" I hear a soft voice call out.It was Rosé.I turn around slowly and give a awkward smile to them.
"Hi." I reply.Rosé skips towards me and grabs me by the wrist pulling me out to the terrace.
The cold morning air meets my skin and I shiver as the morning dew sprinkles me like tiny sprinklers.
I see Hyunjin standing next to the balcony admiring the view of the city from above.I smile at his beauty.Rosé notices me staring and smiles at my childishness.
Hyunjin turns around and sees me,he winks at me before he walks past Rosé and I making his way inside.
Rosé squeals with excitement and sits me down on one of the chairs.
"OMG Y/n your glowing.Something must have happened!" She exclaims.I try to calm her down afraid that the others may hear us.
I smile and shake my head in denial.
"Well nothing major happened." I reply.
She raises a eyebrow at me.I chuckle.
"I noticed you and Felix,how'd that happen?" I question in excitement.
She giggles."Well that was a unexpected in counter if I'm being honest."she says.
"We spoke a bit last night and hit it off right away,I guess what you saw earlier on was the after math of our raging chemistry."she says with some sass.
I giggle and congratulate her.Her and Felix looked great together!
Rosé and I sat on the terrace for a while talking about everything from our favorite colors to our guilty pleasures.Her and I had a great bond already and I could tell that we were going to be great friends in the long run.

A/N

Thank you sooo much for reading my book,it truly means a lot to me<3
Also please let me know if you'd like more Y/n moments with Tae or Yeonjun.It would hep me improve a lot.
*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*