Seulgi

After another few hours of driving,Hyunjin and I had finally reached our destination.It was beautiful.A little dirt path lead us straight to his sisters estate.The house was huge,I stared at it through the car window as we drove into the driveway.Hyunjin parked the car and looked at me.
"You've got this,she'll love you."he said kissing my head.
Hyunjin got out and came to open the door for me.
"Uhh...can I like hold onto your arm while we walk."I ask nervously.
"You're that nervous?" He asks.
I shake my head.
"No,it's just...my legs are like jello."I say.
He laughs tilting his head back.
"That's what happens when you tease me like that."he said with a smirk as he offers his arm to me to hang onto.
As I stood up I felt my thighs burn,I could barely walk.
"You're gonna have to try your best to walk properly,else she'll know."he said as we walked to the front door.
We made it to the front door and before we could ring the bell the door swung open and his sister came running out.
"Hyunjin!"she screamed.
She came straight in for a hug almost strangling him.
"You must be y/n!" She said hugging me making me almost loose my balance.
She released me from her embrace and held me by my shoulders,scanning my face.
"You're even prettier in person."she said smiling at me.
I smiled back at her,she was so sweet.Hyunjin was right,I had nothing to worry about!
"Thank you,you must be Hyunjins sister?" I asked enthusiastically.
"That's right,she is I and I am her,I'm Seulgi!"she said laughing.
"Oh by the way noona,y/n hurt her uhh...leg yesterday so be gentle with her."Hyunjin said.
I laughed.
"Uh-huh,sure she did." She said raising her one eyebrow.
"Anyways y/n,let's go we have some stuff to talk about.Hyunjin can show you around later." She said offering her arm.
I hooked mine with hers and gave Hyunjin a smile before entering the house and going off with his sister.
We sat down on the patio that overlooked a huge flower filled meadow.
"It's beautiful here."I said admiring the view.
"Yeah I much prefer this over the busy city,you know it can become really overwhelming."she staring off at the distance.
"So y/n,tell me everything!How did you two meet?Hyunjin never told me anything besides you two being a item."she asked.
I smiled at the ground.
"Well it's a funny story.My best friend happens to be in Hyunjins group and I also happen to be Hyunjins stylist so we sort of met at one of their parties my best friend invited me to."I say.
"So who approached who?Wait don't tell me,it was obviously Hyunjin."she says.
"Bingo!" I say laughing.
"Knew it,when that boy wants something he goes for it,and you y/n caught his eye."she says.
"I'm happy he has you.To be honest,out of all his girlfriends,you're the first he's ever brought home.Most of his relationships never lasted for more than a month.He was quite the heartbreaker if you ask me...you know,not everyone can keep up with my brother.He's quite the handful,trust me I know,so I'm happy that you're there to keep him in line."
I laugh.
"Was he a naughty child?" I ask out of curiosity.
"Oh you have no idea!He would get into so much trouble growing up.Once he-"her sentence was cut short by Hyunjin.
"Okay ladies that's enough." He said squinting his eyes at his sister.
She laughed.
"Oh come on,y/n has to know about this one."she says laughing.
"Oh I need to know now."I say.
Hyunjin rolled his eyes.
"Fine but if you laugh...there will be consequences."he said narrowing his eyes at me.
I laughed.
"I won't laugh,I promise."I said.
"Fine,fine,go ahead and tell her."he said.
Seulgi leaned over the table excitedly.
"So when he was about 10 years old,he decided to prank our dad by putting superglue onto his chair,however he got a taste of his own medicine because he had completely forgotten about the chair and went to sit on it 10 minutes later.He was struggling to get off that chair for about an hour until finally he broke free but when he did his backside of his pants had ripped and his butt had a huge red rash because of the glue.We proceeded to call him "red bottom" for weeks."she said dying of laughter.
I looked over at Hyunjin with my lips pressed together trying to suppress my laughter.
"Don't you dare."he said.
I couldn't hold it anymore and I eventually burst out laughing.
"I'm sorry,it's just hearing that you did something like this is just exactly what I imagined little Hyunjin as." I said continuing to laugh with his sister.
"You two are evil."he said before eventually laughing with us.
"Now shoo,I'm not done talking to Seulgi." I said.
He laughed.
"You better not steal my girlfriend." He said to his sister and left.
"He's totally fuming."I said.
"He says he hates it when I tell people that story but deep down I know he finds it funny."she says.
"I must say you two look really cute together."she says.
"You think so?" I question.
"Yeah,I can tell you bring out the best of him.I don't know if Hyunjin told you about his childhood but he seems to be happier with you in his life."she says.
"He told me about that,yeah." I say looking down.
"You know the real reason why he became a trainee was to escape the situation at home.There were often times where he wouldn't be home for weeks on end."she says looking out into the distance.
"I haven't seen him smile this much since his met you."
I smile.
"I can tell how much he matters to you and I promise you,I'll always be there for him." I say taking her hands in mine.
"You're a good person y/n,it seems my brother has struck gold with you." She says.
"Anyways how about I return you to your boyfriend before he throws a bitch fit."she jokes.
"Oh we wouldn't want that." I laugh as we head into the house.
I find Hyunjin in the kitchen.
"Whatcha doing?" I say as I sneak up behind him making him jump.
"God y/n,you almost scared me."he says.
"Almost?Seems like your soul left your body for a couple of seconds."I say laughing.
"I don't know what you're talking about."he says rolling his eyes.
"Sure you don't." I say wrapping my arms around him.
"Here drink this." He said handing me a cup.
"What is it?" I question as as I take a sip from the cup.
"Some chamomile tea made from the dried chamomile flowers in the garden.My sister made it for me all the time.It should make you feel better."he says handing me the cup.
"Tastes good.Thanks Mr "red bottom" I say teasing him.
"Hay,that's not funny."he says stepping closer to me.
I put my cup down on the counter and wrap my arms around his neck.
"It's really funny." I say leaning in for a kiss.
He wraps his arms around my waist deepening the kiss.
I break from the kiss looking up at him.
"We're not done here."he says before lifting me up and placing me on the counter.
He places himself between my legs and leans in for another kiss.This time tougher than the one before.He slowly starts placing kisses down my neck making me lean my head back in pleasure.
"You like that?" He questions.
"Yea..." I say as he starts sucking on my neck.He runs his hand up my thigh and gently massages it before trailing up a bit higher.
I gasp as he runs his index finger over my clothed slit.
Suddenly we hear footsteps approaching and I quickly hop off the counter and fix my skirt and hair.
He sister emerges from around the corner.
"You guys are awfully quiet."she says raising her eyebrow.
"Oh yeah,we're just actually really tired from that drive."Hyunjin says.
I second that.
"Yeah,driving really drains me." I say.
"How about a nap?" Hyunjin asks and before I can answer he's already dragging me out the kitchen.
We raced to the room completely embarrassed.
"That was a close one."he said throwing himself on the bed.
"It was actually kinda fun." I said climbing on top of him.
"How's your body feeling?" He questions as I play with his hair.
"Much better,I can walk with a bit more ease." I say.
"Good.Now how about some Netflix and cuddles?" He asks embracing me in his arms.
I smile as I lay in his arms while he turns on the tv.
We decided to watch nevertheless,although I've seen it before countless of times it was still a good one.I really enjoyed it.I couldn't help but relate to Navi the protagonist.Having your childhood friend liking you but being hung up on somebody else,seemed about right.
We laid in each others arms until we eventually fell asleep,being in his arms felt like home.